Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Kurumi's POV

Today is February 8th... It was now decided that I would return to school reason is because of Shido-san sealing nine out of ten of the spirits' powers. Only spirit left to seal was me.

With nine spirits sealed and their powers in possession, he would have enough power for myself to use to go back in time and kill Mio.

My obstacle that's blocking my goal is if he would let me devour him and the fact that Tohka has been protective of him since the seal of that previous spirit.

Her and I still have that alliance with each other after all she did help me free Nia Honjou. Though her help to search for the spirit of origin's weakness we're invalid. It lead me to this option.

I must devour him.

This will decide everyone's fate.

Just right after lunch... I did offer Shido-san something but then told him to settle it after school since there are too many people to eavesdrop. Especially that snoop Tohka.

Anyways, currently as of now school has ended as I waited for Shido-san by the rooftop. When class was about to begin I made sure to notify him to meet up me here.

Though with the sun setting as its sky turns bright orange marking the end of today. It was a beautiful sight to see.

With my hand gripping on the metal fence as the wind glide through. The breeze was nice.

Up until I heard panting noises. I turn my head only to see Shido-san breathing heavily, it looked like he ran a hundred meter dash from the classroom all the way up here...

That was a guess...

"S-sorry about that... I had something to take care of," He says still catching his breathe, "Well anyways Kurumi I'm here, like I promised."

I approach him.

"I noticed something odd about you this morning, you're different from the Shido back then... It almost as if you've matured over time since we've seen each other. Though it not too surprise with the involvement you've had along with Tohka." I said interestingly.

"Was that suppose to be an insult or a compliment?" Shido-san ask confusingly. He looked at me with those strange eyes as if I was planning something behind his back. I simply chuckle it response.

Though it makes me questions if Tohka will intervene. She has a nasty habit of doing so and I find it repulsive.

"Okay... Moving, so about that condition of yours? You know to seal your powers?"

"Okay, okay I'll tell you what you need... My condition is..."

ZAP

And just like that... Out of nowhere a beam shot Shido-san down from behind as he drop dead to the ground. Luckily his regeneration activated as a purple flame was healing his wound.

It got me worried as I drop to my knees to see if Shido-san was alright. Luckily he was still alive.

I look above to see who the corporate was.

In came to my aid we're The Yamai Twins, Origami and Tohka herself. All in their astral dress and Tohka in her Katana Form.

"Shido!" All four of them shout in worry.