Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Fraxinus

Tohka's POV

Currently Eleven P.M in the evening. Due to my misleading of not contacting Ratatoskr, I had another scold with Kotori. God this was more annoying than the first one.

"How could you have not told of where you were!?" The redhead twintail scolded me. "All of us in fraxinus were worried sick!"

"You were~? how very thoughtful of y-"

The foster sister of Shido Itsuka bonked my head.

"Owww... what was that for?"

"For being too reckless of you... but we did managed to get a bit of data on your angel <Sandalphon> weapon forms. I gotta say, I was very surprised on how you handle the AST without your full-power, Actually those forms you've demonstrated on the field might have been way powerful than your before the time you were sealed." She explained.

Stronger than regular <Sandalphon>? Damn I think I over did it with being creative on changing it into different kind of weapons.

"On the other note you should know is that we're building a new home for you and Yoshino next door to us."

The Spirit mansion? Should I move... hell I actually should move. But it might take a while to do so... Who cares that means the place is probably rent free! But I just applied a job... You know what I'll give my part time job a try.

"It's going to be a new housing for the spirits once Shido sealed them." She stated. "Tohka, you should stay at fraxinus for the night. If it's alright we would like to test and have further details on your power and of course a health check up on Hermit as well."

Now that I think about it, I should probably have my newer forms tested. I mean when I first had it switched the power was overwhelming for me to handle. I literally almost murdered Origami back there.

"Sure, why not." But soon something caught up my mind. "Hey Kotori about the new home that is going to be build next to your house... Could I..."

Timeskip

Morning at the Itsuka Residence

Shido's POV

I woke up and prepared myself for school. What's weird is that Tohka didn't come downstairs to eat with me and Kotori. I know for a fact Yoshino was at fraxinus for some minor test and to check on any leftover Spirit energy in her body.

It honestly feels a little weird without Tohka eating here with us. why is that?

Kotori looked at me with worry eyes. I quickly noticed she was wearing white ribbons. Wait wasn't she wearing black ribbons yesterday?

"Onii~chan, are you okay?" She asked in concern. "Is it because of yesterday? Well don't worry about that cause we got it covered!"

Wait does she know why Tohka hasn't come down to eat with us? Come to think of it didn't Tohka once said that she was going to start working on her new part time job this week? She does know that it's going to be difficult to focus on two things at once. Well I shouldn't say anything about that to her since I too have the same condition as well. With me sealing these spirits and going on dates, yeah mines way more difficult than hers.

"Hey, Kotori do you by any chance know where Tohka was last night?"

"We also that covered as well! Don't be a worry seed Onii-chan!"