Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

((Heads up: This chapter is heavily filler but at the same time canon to this story!))

Raizen High School

Tohka's POV

TIME FOR MY SLICE OF LIFE! No fighting spirits! No Ratatoskr! and No AST bothers!

What a great way to start the week, at least everything went back to normal apart from whatever plot will decided to toss me around.

Overall, I'm still surprised how I survived the first season of Date A Live. Usually on these kind of stories, it ends off around near the end of season. But heck I'm happy that I'm still kicking in.

"Yatogami-san! Please pay attention to this lesson!" My math teacher shouts trying to shift attention back in order. This wasn't Miss Okamine at all. It was just male teacher teaching the math course for our class.

"Hai!" I reply back.

"While you were dozing off, tell me how I would be able to solve the angle with only these side length triangle?" He ask trying to see if I was paying attention or not.

The whole class had there gaze towards me. I guess I didn't really notice that my fantasy wolrd began to take over. Right away the answers literally a walk in the park.

I knew this back in my old life. After all, Math was my strong skill. Ironically enough it would be kind of weird that Tohka is good at Math.

I stood up from my seat and answer the teacher.

"You would need to use the formula for Cosine Law, which is that angle equals b squared, plus a squared subtract c squared then divide that with 2 times b and a... which will give you the angle but do not forget to put COS-1 on the calculator to get the actual angle!" I finish leaving my math teacher bewildered.

I think its because he didn't expect me to answer it all accurately after literally staring through for a full twenty-five minutes.

"That is correct, Yatogami-san! I see you were paying attention... somehow, anyways class..." the teacher went back teaching the opposite of what I stated which is to solve for the side lengths with angles.

(True Story of the Author: On my quiz for Trigonometry before the exam I had a 71%. But then after working my butt off, additional sacrificing my Physics study time, I literally aced it with a 100% in ease... I am smurt)

The students began to whisper and gossips among themselves from my intellect. Origami who is still coming to school had none of that. After her attempted murder against Kotori because she's was spirit. Racist bitch. Origami was to be suspended from the AST for two months.

Shido at this time shouldn't be surprise with these abnormality. After all him and I been living in the same house for the pass three months.

With the teacher finish showing off the formulas and equations, he then gave a few work time for the practice question. Lunch was starting to get near.

"That would be for today everyone! Now remember Mid-terms are coming up! So study hard! one more thing the mid-term marks could replace your bad unit exams!" He finishes as he started packing up, "Now enjoy your lunch hour!"

The teacher walks out of the class as there was only a few minutes before the bell rang. Partial of the class began to get up from their chairs and started going to their neighbours. I was still seated but Tonomachi decided to bother me instead.