Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is owned by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Plane

Tohka's POV

Peace and quiet...

...

...

...

...

...

and I spoke too soon.

"Origami, could you knock that off!" Shido shouts.

"I'm only comforting you, Shido." Origami replies rather immediately. 

I was sitting by the carpet aisle. With Shido in the middle and Origami by window. The only good thing about my seat that the real Tohka didn't notice is the easy access to the washroom!

That's right.

"Damn you Itsuka!" I look over to my right across the aisle and saw Tonomachi gritting his teeth as he was emitting a jealous aura.

I spoke to soon. I sigh. These two Japanese anime characters had been at since the before the flight. I've been keeping my sanity up for the since this morning... Even at school when we we're about to leave for the airport.

But NO!

Origami's lust we're beginning to paint all over on Shido. It was annoying and uncomfortable. I bet majority of the boys in the school would envy this sealer. YOU'RE FANTASING IT TOO MUCH!

All I can do right now is groan because these two, mainly Origami are going to make the plane trip uncomfortable. 

Dammit even the seats in this DEM fancy plane doesn't have a mini monitor at the back. Well technically its only a four hours flight so why bother needing one?

"Oi," I growl with me facepalming as my eyes met the two, "Could you please keep it off the radar? Origami, you can do that right?"

Origami simply stared while Shido had an exhausted face.

"How will I make progression if I hold back?"

I straighten up from my seat and had a 'WTF' look aiming at her.

"What?" Both Shido and I answer in unison.

FLASH!

A flash of light came out of no where likely I didn't look at it directly which didn't blind me. I turn my face to where it was, as it turns out to be Ellen Mira Mathers taking a picture of us. 

She seriously should've been teacher rather than crazy wizard.

I had a deadpanned look while Ellen kept a smile to her face. Shido and Origami we're confuse at first.