Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Raizen High School Class 2-4

Tohka POV

Day 2 of Kurumi Killer Arc, nothing different has changed. After the chores I made Kotori and Mana do, Mana immediately left the house.

I'm pretty sure Kurumi would be more interested in me now, since we had our first fight yesterday.

The class has finally began. With Miss Okamine doing recall. I turn my gaze to my right and notice Kurumi's seat was empty. My guess is the incident from yesterday. I sigh. Just same old Date A Live or any high school routine. Wait until something bizarre happens.

"Shiimada," Miss Okamine doing her role call.

"Here!"

"Suzuki?"

"Here!"

"Tokisaki?" She then perks up in concern and ask again. "Is Tokisaki here? Umm... Tokisaki?"

"That's very sus." Only to come with an excuse to say that she needed an extra nap. If she was ignorant that napped would have extent to eternity.

"She's not here," Origami simply answers. Shido suddenly caught her attention as he quietly gasped. "Kurumi Tokisaki will no longer attending this school."

"Origami," She turn her face to me. As she face me, this current expression she's showing seems rather different than the other ones she had as its manifesting a very menacing aura. like I mean very menacing.

"Yes Tohka?" she replys.

Sweat began to form on top of my head. With me trembling. What the hell if up with that face she's bringing up.

"Nothing." I then silently curse under my breath.

"I told her to contact us, incase there was something like this ever came up, dammit kids these days," Miss Okamine brings out a frown.

Suddenly the door was slid open revealing, The Worst Spirit. as she stepped inside she seem to be catching her breath, its like she ran a marathon on her way to school.

"I'm here." Kurumi answers.

"Tokisaki-san you are very late."

"Yes, sorry about that teach, I felt a little quisy on my way here. So I decided to take a quick nap." She respond.

"Oh, Do you by any chance feel better now?"

Kurumi nods her head as she took her seat next to mine on my right side.

"What took you so long," I whispered to her.

"It took a while for me clean things up, do you mind?" She replies.

I sigh. I turn my head to see a jaw dropped Origami as Kurumi stepped inside the classroom with not a scratch from her.

"Psst, Tohka..." Shido whispers to me trying to drive my attention to him now.

"What?"

"Kotori told us to meet her and Reine at the physics room at lunch."

"I gotcha, Oh anyways here take this with you as well." I handed him a folded piece of paper. At first Shido was confused but he took it.

I watch him opening but then he started reading the content inside it and blushed.

"Tohka, what the actual fuck is this?" He held the piece of paper up for me to see as is he whispering a little too loud.