Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

{The following Chapter is considered filler}

Raizen High School

Shido POV

How did my entire life turn upside down after playing a dating sim game with Tohka, I sigh. I guess when you're around Tohka Yatogami, misfortune does natural occur. God dammit.

Well looks like I'm going to go with her plan and try to hit a date with Rinne Sonogami, my so called childhood friend to whom I have never met in my entire life but suddenly I do know her.

Probably because of her ability to rewrite this world. From what I understand after playing through the game along with Tohka.

The only general rule is to not break character when around Rinne otherwise she'll just reset this entire world according to Tohka's statement. Whatever that means. But it is better to not reset our progress because first of all I do not want to stay in this Irony World.

Luckily enough we arrived somewhat early to class for some reason.

But Tohka and I were out of shaped as we were panting and kind of a bit sweaty.

Relatively the class seemed normal but in our circumstances its not. It isn't too often you get transported inside the game unless this is a dream. But everything that I felt, my entire surroundings, my body and mind. They're all working just fine as they should be.

What am most concern is the way Tohka is handling it. This morning wasn't the morning that she usually interact with Kotori and Yoshino. In general they thought she wasn't the brightest tool in the shed as they viewed her very stupidly.

Weird.

"Psst Shido," Tohka grabs my attention she was sat right beside me.

"What?" I reply.

"General rule don't break character," She reminds me.

"Of course! I wouldn't forget, otherwise she'll kill us." I whispered a bit too loud without even noticing. That when we were overheard due to my carelessness.

"She'll kill who now?"

The moment I heard that voice both Tohka and I's heart stopped in a bit as we both turn to face Rinne who was happily smiling. But deep down that smile happens to be the Devil herself.

"Ummm uhhh..." I froze in terror, I couldn't form any words right now.

"A game!" Tohka answers for my stead, "A video game that we were playing . Shido bought it for me. Right?"

She turns her happy face to me as I manage to spot a few bullet sweats leaking from her face.

"Ooohh right, that's right hahaha." I laughed nervously.

"I see, well since you're both all sweaty, try not to catch a cold." Rinne caringly said.

That's right Tohka and I ran, since I didn't have time to soak up all the sweat my back suddenly shivers.

From what I understand Tohka can't get sick due to her being a spirit and all. Wait does {Cameal} heal natural disease? I don't think so, it only heals my injuries that I take.

Man if that was a thing it would come in handy.

"Right... Got it." I replied

"YAAHHH!"

Suddenly I felt as if someone decided to give me a karate chop to the back of my head.

CHOP