Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Rooftop

Tohka's POV

Currently Im at the rooftop with Kurumi, her clones, Shido, Origami, an injured Mana and Kotori Itsuka. Kotori is just chilling up there staring at us beneath her feet and is armed with her war axe <Camael>.

Her flames were going off the chart. Everyone on the rooftop had their eyes focused on Kotori. Mana who was injured laid there unconscious, and seriously there were still a few Kurumi clones. One of them got a hold on a Origami and proceed to put her on a head lock.

Actually one of the clones surprisingly caught me off guard and had me on a hold of both clones to my side along with a full nelson.

As many of our eyes continue to stare at Kotori, one of the Kurumi clones had their arms around on Origami still, which manage to blockage her oxygen causing her to lose consciousness.

Kurumi simply smirk at this knowing the results would still be the same. As cocky as she is, she still thinks she'll be able to beat Kotori. Boi that proved you wrong. Shido stood there in shock his eyes were very unstable because of the shock that her sister is a spirit.

"No... I-it can't be... there's no way that could right..." I heard Shido muttered.

"Ara~ if you think your flames could scare me then you're wrong!" <Zafkiel> then appears behind Kurumi as she was getting ready for round 3, "Cause you're not the only one with a cool toy!"

"Oh damn, she's going to prove you wrong for bad mouthing her angel! Kurumi!" I said watching the live action battle of Kotori Itsuka aka Ifirt vs Kurumi Tokisaki aka Nightmare.

Is it just me or will this fight get a bit hotter as the battle progresses.

"heh~ like I'm going to let that happen. You on the other hand, shall just sit there and wait." She said as Kurumi summons another set of shadow hands and have me on hold. Earlier fight must have drained majority of my energy.

So it was a right call for Kotori to switch places with me. I mean I could use a small break before intervening between those two spirits.

"Now then, enough chit-chat I say you and I have a little bit of a spirit competition!" Kurumi raises both her arms having her right arm pointed to the roman numeral number 12 and her right at the 1.

Her <Zafkiel> begins to sucks out some power and transfers to her flintlock. It seems Kurumi is going for the offense and decided to be aggreesive.

"<Zafkiel> Alpeh!" She shot herself gaining incredible speed which in reality she just accelerated her time.

Kotori ready her weapon as Kurumi dropped down out of nowhere with great speed and began to assault Kotori. Kotori parries the shot and smacks back as she was getting pushed back.

It was intense. Kurumi is probably trying tire out Kotori and go for an opening shot. Seriously Kurumi was smiling like a complete maniac.

"Is this really the best you got? I have to say I'm not impress! You can summon angels and a bunch of flames! Surely you can beat little ole me can you?" She kept attacking her as shouts like a maniac. "Well, I guess not! HAHAHA!"

Kotori at the same time with Kurumi's offense play is block all of her smacks with her war axe handle.

"Clearly you need to keep your mouth shut! You're a lot cuter when you're not talking!"

Kotori then counters Kurumi with a overhead slash but Kurumi simply moves away from the impact. As the attack was swung it emitted a very hot fiery effect coming from her war axe blade as the impact landed with made the flames erupt.