Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is owned by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Inns

Tohka's POV

Throughout the entire night up until now. I felt someone was dragging around the floor right now. Couldn't put a finger to it.

Seriously what kind of maniac would kidnap someone at this late hour?

I'll just ignore and keep dreaming in my sleep.

...

...

...

...

Wait a minute, I feel like my skin is getting grazed on the floor.

I'm the one getting dragged?!

Nah, I'm too lazy to even fight back. I'll let whatever the kidnapper do. I can kick their ass twenty-four-seven.

Though if I recall for the cause of my laziness might have to do with the stunt that Shido and I had endure last night. Which included browsers, search history, and burning laptops.

But that's all in the past. That has taken me by surprise on Shido's new behavior. I really gone and done it all huh?

He'll manage it in sometime. Anyways, if someone was trying to kidnap me, they are doing a really bad job at it. At the same time digging a grave. Because waking me up at fucking 4:34 A.M in the morning is a good way to have them get killed by my hands.

Seriously what do they want from me? Is DEM? or Is Ellen the person dragging me? I doubt that.

I couldn't imagine her a very keen woman to drag a freaking high school girl in this early in the morning. The dragging is starting to feel a bit warmer in my skin.

Seriously whoever this person is, has a really impressive strength. I may weight a bit much from eating dinner last night. Knowing Tohka's appetite, but with the addition of spirit powers to fix my figure. That really wouldn't be the case.

"Fufu, Yuzuru thinks she could outplay me by choosing a disciple before I. Then I'll show her," The feminine kidnapper snickers quietly, "You'll make a fine addition to the my fantastic team fufu."

Okay that is a red flag. The way she talks, the way her voice sounds. This was Kaguya Yamai dragging me to her room.

What are the odds.

But with the sentence provided as clue. It seems Yuzuru has already ask for Origami's help coming back to me. Kaguya did not look like backing down so she would seek out for help from me.

Oh dear god. I already have Mikie as a disciple. I did not need another. Wait a minute its the other way around.

Gahh all of this disciple talk is making my brains go haywire all of a sudden. Why can't I just have a normal vacation in this god damn world?!

First the airplane flirting, next is the yamai's antics and now the half of the yamai antics part 2. The hell?!

Mio, you hag!

After all couple minutes of my nonsense complaints. Kaguya then sets me near a futon. I don't like whre this is going.

NO!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

She's just going to ask for some wise advice from me. You know something, I just realized if either Kaguya nor Yuzuru had their hair completely down, seeing one of them at the back kind of reminds me of Nami from One Piece because of their ginger hair and all.