Chapter 2: What just happened?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

After Tohka ran aw- I mean disappeared

Meanwhile at Fraxinus

Third PoV

Fraxinus, an airship where Ratatoskr is held at. In the main deck of the ship were a twin tailed redhead little girl that seems to resemble a middle schooler sitting on a commanding chair.

"What the heck did we just watch?" She asked.

This is Kotori Itsuka the commander of a spirit saving organization known as Ratatoskr. Despite her age, she's capable of handling the role. If anybody were to meet her for the very first time. The first thing they would do is ask the where the real commander is at.

Right now they are reviewing the footage they captured with Shido's first encounter with Tohka. On their faces left them pretty surprised.

"Frankly I have no idea Commander." Kyouhei Kannazuki the vice commander of Ratatoskr as he had his thumb on his chin. "It appears Princess was in a friendly mood."

"No shit sherlock!" Kotori shouted as she took Kannazuki's hand and twisted his fingers.

"Hhhheeeyaaaahhh!!!! Oh yes!!!" He embraced the pain.

"Tch useless." She grits her teeth. "Any luck on what happened?"

She asked the crew. The crew were consist of Kyouji Kawagoe known as Bad Marriage, Masaomi Mikimoto known as Boss, Hinako Shiizaki the nail knocker... whatever that means. Munechika Nakatsugawa the dimension breaker, seems to be a respected otaku. Kozue Minowa known as Deep Love and finally Ratatoskr's Analysis Officer Reine Murasame who away at the moment helping Shido out.

"Commander!"

"Yes Mikimoto?"

"Princess seemed to be strangely abnormal."

"Elaborate that! and don't even state any obvious things!"

"Well when we analyzed her. Her intelligence is at a low 33."

(The way they're talking about Tohka's intelligence is rather insulting)

"And?" Kotori responded irritatedly.

"Well Commander due to her low intelligence, we all sorta conclude that she would be a little barbaric and cautious on her surroundings." Shiizaki butted in the conversation.

"We never thought of her to act so casually on your brother, Commander." Kawagoe said.

"Well, that seems to be relatively good news... since we won't be too cautious when facing her the next time she appears." Kotori licks her lollipop.

"I brought him like you asked me to."

A door suddenly opened coming through it, was a woman who seemed to haven't slept in 30 years and with her was a 16 year old blue haired boy in a raizen high uniform. Reine Murusame and Shido Itsuka.

Kannazuki regain his posture as he stood straight and formally

"Thank you for taking care of him." He answered. "It's nice to meet you I am the Vice Commander Kyouhei Kannazuki."

He introduced himself.

As shocking as it seems Shido turned his head around to only found out that the Commander of this airship happens to be his little sister.

"Ko- Kotori?!"

"Surprise Onii~chan, anyways welcome to Ratatoskr." She gave her brother a warm welcome. "Moving on."