Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is owned by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Raizen High School (Girl's Washroom)

Tohka's POV

So the idea of Shido wooing a lesbian idol by cross-dressing is sure a genius way to do it. It is pretty much used in every story! Since I'm aware of this I'm currently standing on guard by the toilet stalls as Shido changes.

You know... It takes a man to become the best girl.

"You finish now?"

"Almost done!" Shido's new voice was heard. It seems he's put on the voice changer. God, technology just amazes me. He didn't have to make any weird ass girly voice.

I thought of this for a while now. Since I'm well aware of the outcome of this event there isn't much to worry about. I know Shido and the gang are going to show that bitch Miku who's boss. Maybe I should try to humiliate her in front of the whole crowd... Just to relieve some anger before she converts to her good side.

What to do about it?

I had my thumb under my chin.

I spaced out for just a few minutes as Shido finally came out of the toilet stalls

I spaced out for just a few minutes as Shido finally came out of the toilet stalls. He was wearing a full raizen high school girl's uniform in addition to great makeup and a wig. From a normal perspective, you cannot tell that this girl is a man.

I couldn't help but admire his look. And my excuse is... Even the Date A Live fandom thinks Shiori is the best girl. So sue me.

"Woahohoh," I smirk.

'Shiori' felt a bit uncomfortable at my comment.

"Hey! Eyes on me," Shiori shrieks. "I meant eye to eye!"

"I know, I know. Just admiring the merchandise," I comment again, "Back to the mission. Is everything in place?"

Shiori nods.

"Good, Ratatoskr gave you perfect scores, so wear it with pride," I praise, "For now, will have to go with She/Her pronouns for you. Just to avoid suspicion that you got a dick."

She continues to stare.

"Unless you want to go They/Them," I offer.

"No! No! I'm fine with before!"

"Then let's go! We need to come up with an excuse as to why you're here," We exited out of the washroom, "Otherwise the annoying trios will get suspicious of us."

"Right!"

...

Not too long ago. About six minutes we ran into the Ai-Mai-Mii trios. I had to keep a straight face because Shiori was already sweating balls. Her face was dripping.