Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Shopping District - Swimsuit store

Tohka POV

I cannot believe I agreed to this. I could not get enough sleep last night because I had to do Kotori's paperwork, and dang being Commander of Ratatoskr was tough.

I stayed up until 4:00 AM in the morning and only got a few hours of sleep. Luckily school was cancelled for the next few days because of the fight against Kurumi occur. So we pretty much had the day off today and tomorrow for Shido's date.

But what really pissed me off is that I was called down to the main deck to discuss the plans with Reine, Kannazuki, and Shido for Kotori's seal.

And since I lack swim wear, personally I was send in to go shopping with them as an added bonus of training for Shido.

For this trip Shido and Yoshino are accompanied by me. As soon as we stepped inside the store there were many bathing suits on display and hanged.

Yoshino was very interested as she explored around. I had my face turn to see Shido who was beginning to erupt as his face was tomato paste.

"HEY!" I shouted at him unexpectedly.

Shido shrieked in surprise since he had his right hand on his chest.

"TOHKA! Don't do that! you scared me there!" He said.

I gave him a deadpan face, "Man up!"

Him and I had an ear piece together so we basically had direct contact back at Fraxinus. Another good news is that my left arm was fully healed. I finally ditched the strap around my neck and the cast. I can finally feel freedom!

You might ask what happened before all of this well... story time!

Flashback

Faxinus

So basically this is how it played out...

Reine, Kannazuki and I have called down Shido for the plan.

He arrived and was eager with how things are going to play out.

"We all have agreed that the motion park is going to be more suited for you date, Shin." Reine tells him.

"Wait you mean that one amusement park with the water park attached?" Shido double checks.

"That's right, All of us at the meeting find it an appropriate plan... so no need to worry," I gave a thumbs up to him.

But Kannazuki being a perverted lolicon fool, his mouth began to do his work.

"Damn you lucky dog! Its a swimsuit season and you get the chance see the previous commander's child like body!" He says with lust.

"You know, It wasn't really worth it to mention any of that!" Shido gave him a discouraging look and discomfort by the fact that this man is literally fantasizing his own little sister. Creep.

Riene then clears her throat to get Shido attention again.

"Well, those worth is the reason why we arranged some training before the date." She says.

Shido then thinks it through but then was determined.

"Fine bring it on!" He says.

"Okay then, Tohka will be your trainer..." Reine answers.

Shido then tilted his head in confusion, "What?"