Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

McRonald Store

Tohka POV

This

is

boringgggg

Why the hell did they put me on a holiday! I could be at ratatoskr helping out on Shido's date but noooooo... I just had to get a shift on the holiday. Kotori did lend me an ear piece to at least witness/monitor the date incase one of them decided to enter this fast food place for a bite to eat. I sighed knowing how things will get pretty dark in the aftermath.

Oh well I guess should just do what I'm suppose to be doing.

"Hey! Yatogami, eyes up front and quit slouching!" My mini manager says.

I quickly put up a big smile and took the customer's order.

"Hello welcome Mcdonalds... I mean McRonalds what would you like?" I nearly slipped there but manage to recover quickly.

Today's sales was fairly decent, many orders were normal and thank god I didn't have to deal with Miku's encounter for the last month. right now its 10:30 as my shift began at 10:00. I quickly listened to my ear piece for the conversation of Shido and Kurumi's date.

'Are you sure this is going to work.' Shido ask through my ear piece which going through back at Fraxinus.

I decided to give some courage to the haremist.

"Shido when has ratatoskr let you down on a date? -Oh here you go ma'am!" I talk through my ear piece as a customer happily received there food.

'Anything that involves you Tohka.' He said.

"Shut up you haremist." I counter back.

'I ain't a haremist! So quit it!' Shido tries to retorted. While I repose from this argument.

"Say that when you look into a mirror."

This guy is seriously complaining. He's out there going out on dates while I stand here serve grease meals and sugary drinks to people until around pass lunch hours and he's complaining at this time of the mission?

Wow.

'Would you two idiots stop that already! Shido, Kurumi is currently waiting for you by the station.' Kotori orders through the other call of the ear piece. 'It seems she was waiting for you earlier.'

Mentally I imagine Shido giving a small nod to her. After that I went back to my work.

The local business in McRonalds hasn't change in one bit, apart from cranky who are now appearing quite often and one of the men tried to hit on me. I simply rejected them all and gave them a killing intent which they didn't manage to cross... apart from Miku Izayoi which I will never forget.

I just hope things wouldn't be a down fall... I'm not in a mood to fight...

Back to Kurumi's Date

Shido's POV

How did I get myself into this. Two dates in one day, man Imagine doing three dates I wouldn't even get a break at all.

So far... it turns out Kurumi has been waiting for me for quite a while. She said that she came here 15 minutes early.

Alright Its exactly 10:30 A.M. I'm ready for this.