Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

(SI) Tohka's mind

Tohka's POV

What the? Where am I? Everything around myself is all but white and light. Kind of like back at the spirit realm but less lame and bland.

Huh? Was it because of my encounter with ruler this happen? Possibly but either so. I need to find a way to wake myself up.

Also didn't Ruler gave me her complaints and death threats moment ago on the last chapter? I shouldn't be saying this at all.

I'm going to pretend I didn't say it...

What was I talking about again?

"...tupid... stupid! DUMB ISAIAH! I WANT MY BODY BACK NOW!"

There's that voice again. Seriously who the fuck is in here? and the voice was girl...

I look around the white mist of my mind but then notice someone... a girl emerges from the mist...

Tohka?!

Wait but... oh... she could be this world's Tohka possibly. Though she doesn't look happy at all. Tohka had a sour look, glad she didn't inverse inside my own my mind because that would be a big problem.

"Umm, Hi?" I said with my hand raised up. I didn't know what to say to her.

"Hmp." Inner Tohka pouts, "Serves you right for you using a different body this time around!"

What is she talking about? Actually now that she said that I quickly notice my hand. Then my entire body as I did a body scan.

Holy mother of Mio!

I'm subconsciously back at my old body for some odd reason. Which means. I even took my belt and pull my pants far to see... HOLY SHIT MY SON IS SPIRITUALLY ALIVE! My god how long has it been? Twenty-one chapters? A year perhaps?!

Who cares! You're doing well.

"Ahem," Inner Tohka then adverts my attention towards as I stopped messing around with my wiener and quickly look at her. "Okay, talk how did you steal my body?"

She was demanding answers.

"Oh so that's how it is," I reply to her with a smirk, "Then how the hell did you know my old name?"

This caught Tohka off guard. It was now two question hitting each other until one of them spills their beans first.

"I... u...uhh." Tohka begins to stutter on my counter attack.

I sighed. Knowing how Tohka acts its better if I answer her.

"I'll answer your question first though," This shifted Tohka's mood as she looked determine with this kind of info that I'm about to tell her, "Look I didn't  steal your body... rather it seems like you're this world's Tohka. Because from what I understand your crystal was suppose to have merge with my deceased soul."

Tohka was confused as she had a finger up her chin. I sigh again.

"Okay... I die so God feels bad and tric- I mean gives me spirit powers then turns into you." I summarized it to Tohka's language. Until she finally understood it and gasped.