Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is owned by Koshi Tachibana!}}

JSDF Headquarters

Third POV

Back at the Japanese Self-Defense Force headquarters, one of the higher-ups has called upon Origami Tobiichi. Regarding the incident two months ago, she was to be suspended in the AST.

Of course, this day now marks her return to the AST.

"Sergeant Tobiichi, your suspension has been lifted! Please do not be reckless again! There won't be a next time!"

"Understood!" She saluted.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing the Captain of the AST, Ryouko Kusakabe. Accompanied her are Mikie Okamine who happened to be holding her by the side but was getting dragged anyway and the mechanic from DEM Mildred Fujimura.

"MAJOR!" The Captain demands as she slams several documents to their desk, "What is the meaning of this?!"

As Ryouko reads the paper.

"It says here 'AN Independent AST unit, composed of temporary transferees from DEM Industries, with special powers granted to them in emergency situations'?! THIS IS JUST ABSURD!"

She continues.

"You're basically selling out to DEM!

The major couldn't help but feel defeated by that fact.

Later while Origami's suspension was lifted, several groups of people in suits came walking by the door unannounced. The ominous aura they gave out set a slight chill down Origami's spine.

Their first impression about this group of ladies in particular is a bunch of jerks. As this one lady in a crimson red suit came up to the higher-up's desk and had this diameter smirk.

"The spacequakes have been concentrated in this small area, and yet you have not managed to capture a single spirit. What good is your opinion? Captain," She mocks her title. Earning a grit from Ryouko.

Jessica turns to Origami with an interesting expression.

"You on the other hand, I've heard you try to kill a spirit head-on but was punished for it. Ha Ha Ha! You might have what it takes to be one of us." But her tone suddenly turned harsh as she got closer to Origami's face, "But you're not good enough. Not worth talking about. You went on to use that defective model white licorice, but in the end, you couldn't do anything at all hmm? What a joke Ha Ha Ha!"

Internally Origami was tempted to slug this bitch's face right now. Eventually, it took a lot of resisting to even come close to taking action. But overall this woman was right about one thing. She couldn't do much despite using White Licorice on Kotori. She was weak.

Origami tightened her fist out of frustration and the insults were laid upon her.

"Oh? Did I upset you?" The woman in crimson red continues to mock Origami.

"Who are you?" Ryouko interrupts. The woman leaves Origami alone and faces the Major.

"Heh, I'll be a member of the AST starting today. I'm Jessica Bailey. Pleased to meet ya," Her smile immediately formed a devilish smirk, "On the side, we were also tasked with a special mission directly from our chairman."

Raizen High School ~GYM~

Tohka POV

So every single student of this school has been called down to the gymnasium for something. I'm pretty sure this is for that Tenou Festival that is going to be happening this month of September.