Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Friday

Earlier Before the Chaos at the lake

Shido's POV

School just ended. Tohka is currently resting at fraxinus' infirmary, Reine said she used up all of spirit powers which why she's at that state. Possibly she could've been destroying those shrines that she has mention a few nights ago.

Shit, if I was any use at all. I would have helped her. But my part for this plan is get the Rinne Route. It's our only way ticket to home.

Though yesterday, with Tohka absent it caused a slight uproar inside the classroom. The one who mainly complained the most out of the guys was that Moronic Idiot Tonomachi.

Actually what scares me the most is Rinne's reaction. Tohka once explained to me her powers. Let's just hope she's in a good mood.

Currently Rinne and I decided to take a stroll around town. I'm feeling I've reach my peak with this relationship by now and I should be in the Rinne Route.

Another note is all these memories that I try to remember with Rinne... It keeps giving me a nasty headache for a little a moment. But for some reason I remember them...

Not just the memories with Rinne... but with Yoshino, Kurumi, Kotori, Origami and even...

My stomach feels odd... I don't feel so good... no I need to hold it in.

Even... Tohka...

Are these other routes? Ah geez.

Well Rinne and I stopped by at the lake where we had that Tenguu Cow event. That odd building from the lake. Looks unnatural. As of now, I even realized how suspicious it actually looked. Since we're at that topic has that been there before.

If I recall the last I've been in this lake not counting recent event was when I would usually wonder off during middle school. I would clear my minds and just play at this lake.

Seriously though that building gives me weird vibes.

Its probably nothing.

Rinne on the other hand looked troublesome, I could tell because she was sweating bullets like crazy. She was even biting her own thumb just out of frustration.

I better not die here. Because this is what we technically needed to begin with.

Though my feelings for Rinne is just to get myself and Tohka out of this game. I've enjoyed her company throughout the entire week. Apart from Tohka, she's the one of the first cook that could match my home-made cooking. The taste we're similar to how my cooking is.

Maybe Rinne Sonogami is actually my ideal house-wife.

This ache in my heart...

My other gut is telling to stay with her...

But, the other is telling me I can't and I need to return back. Plus Tohka wouldn't appreciate this because of the hard cakes we had to go through just to reach where we're at.

I can't betray her trust. I gotta make a decision from here.

Wait Rinne suddenly stopped acting frustrated and turn her entire face to me with an odd look. It kind of reminds of someone just wanting to restart a game or something or so I did not like this feeling at all. She was sadly frowning/