Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Fraxinus

Third PoV

Back at Fraxinus. This morning has been rather disappointing for the crew including Kotori.

"Commander!"

"Yes Kannazuki?"

"Our system has detected Princess' whereabouts!"

"Hmm... Show me." She took her lollipop out of her mouth.

"Right away."

He then pulled up a live video capture of what appears to be a bunch of middle school girls walking to school most of them happens to bare the same age as Kotori.

A vein popped on her right forehead.

"Idiot! This isn't the time for your little girls fantasies!" She decks him in the abdomen.

"OOOoooooohhh I'm very grateful Commander!" He honourably accepted the attack. As he happily rubbed his abdomen.

"But wait Commander! He was on the right track when he showed the scene." Mikimoto stepped in.

"Oh really?"

"Look closely."

The camera zoomed a little behind the girls as there was someone running in the background heading straight to where most middle schoolers were walking by to the entrance. It was girl wearing a raizen high uniform, she seemed to have sprinted the way and passed by the school's entrance, she ran like it was a marathon. That made the other Middle School students confused.

"Huh? So I guess that wasn't just your plain antics Kannazuki, great work..." Kotori put her lollipop back to her mouth and just simply chew on it.

"Just... doing what I can Commander~" He happily answered as he was still rubbing his abdomen. What a weirdo.

"Anyways, what caused her to ran like that?"

"We don't know Commander." One of them replied.

As Tohka kept running she eventually stopped and landed herself at the market districts. With the video showing of her rubbing her empty belly, she walked inside a nearby bakery.

To everyone it was a surprise to see her running into Shido of all people.

"This is just great." Kotori sarcastically said. "I guess we have no other choice will just hope that Shido doesn't screw this up."

The video seemed to have a captured a footage of Shido being a dense idiot casually interacting with Tohka at the bakery.

Everyone eyes were facing the main holographic screen as it is currently playing out Shido and Tohka conversation. It was left after when Shido handed Tohka a kinako bread as she aggressively devoured it.

"Woah, you really are hungry? Anyways I'm only here just to buy some snacks. Wait that uniform are you by any chance a new student?"

Everyone careful eyed Tohka as she froze up in her place with a drip of sweat drop running down her face. The crew were really shocked to see Shido not recognizing her at all.

"Oh yeah, I'm actually a transfer student from... ... ... Tokyo... yeah."

"Oh cool! The big city huh, well I'm Shido Itsuka, what's yours?"

With that introduction immediately Kotori facepalmed by her brother's stupidity.

"Princess seemed to be acting normal."