Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

The Next Day

Itsuka Residence

Tohka's POV

It's about eight in the morning, Yesterday was a huge fail and on top of that I got a very swollen face on my right cheeks thanks to Kotori. Who literally punch me across the face for screwing it up. Oh well. She went on all evening lecturing me on "Not to screwing things up in the last second", I sorta feel ya. If someone where to do that I would have been pissed as well.

But at least I know the outcome of this entire arc. If all goes according to canon then we should be fine.

Well I might intervened as well.

But so I think I'm going to laze my ass off for today since they had to cut school thanks to the spacialquake that happened yesterday.

What surprises me the most is how I can change <Sandalphon> weapon form. I mean Tohka's angel is just a sword with embedded spirit mana. After all she did stated that if one has a strong desire you will gain full control on <Sandalphon>, something like that.

I know <Sandalphon> Sword form is it's default and trademark but I gotta have some variety type to use, if the sword becomes a no go to a very serious battle. Like Ellen for example. I'm going to be screwed. After all my Reiyoku's is at a 299, in other words I can make a fairly good amount of use out of that.

As for my life in this world, it's still going. I made sure to make some upgrade on ratatoskr' equipment in secret. I didn't want to get showered with a bunch of request and question on a new tool. The first one I upgraded was Shido's ear piece. Now after yesterday's mission on Yoshino when we arrived back at fraxinus I made a quick snatch on his ear piece before anyone would notice.

I had to upgrade it for Origami's scene, since for some reason the signal is blocked. I only have it install on my computer here for it to work. Plus in these situation you got me the wingwoman to back my boy Shido up.

Well the first attempt didn't go smoothly as I expected to be so. I confident myself inside my room knowing that Shido might be worried that I'm upset because of his loli girlfriend that he's been trying to hook up with. Pedophile...

A few knock came to my door.

"Tohka, hey! will you let me in? please just hear me out." He begged.

"Not in a mood! I'm not mad about the date you had yesterday, you disgusting lolicon! I'm upset cause damn Kotori had to lecture me all night about my screw ups!" Kotori did and I will try to prevent myself from ever happening that again. Geez most of it were pretty damn boring. I almost fell asleep the whole thing before she shouted to my face. It's annoying.

"Call me downstairs when were leaving for the super market! After all, I also need to buy some ingredients for the dish that I'm going to be making!" I shouted louder behind my door.

I could've sworn in Shido mind he would have said. "Wait Tohka can cook?"

Damn Haremist...

A Few hours later...

Super Market

Since I can't really live at the house for free, and I kinda do feel bad at doing so. I decided to a go for a part time job. A while back when I was sealed and was getting tested I even requested from Reine and Kotori directly to make a resume. Thankfully they agreed.

But that could wait until this Yoshino-Puppet arc business is finish. Shido and I are currently buying groceries and of course my personal ingredients that I'm going to making for lunch or when we get Yoshino to join with us.