Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

AST BASE

3rd POV

All members of the AST including Origami Tobiichi were to be gathered in the meeting for a survey and review on the spirits that have encountered so far.

But of course they someone joining with them.

"Alright introduce yourself." The captain of the team named Ryouko said.

"I'm second lieutenant Mana Takamiya, Please to fight along side all of you." She smiled.

"Well now that's out of the way." She light slam the notepad on her head.

She approaches Origami and did the same.

"Honestly what's up with you destroying valuable equipment in a practice match?" Ryouko asked.

Both Origami and Mana apologized but then the other members started whispering among others.

"I heard she's one of the best fighter in the ground forces got." An AST whispered.

"Please don't do it again, Please take a seat we're about to rewatch the footage against Hermit and... tch Princess." She instructed Mana.

"Of course, Ma'am." Mana then took her seat next to Origami. "The captain seems to be quite stubborn."

The video footage then started playing as it showed their battle against Tohka and Yoshino. With Yoshino activating her angel as she summon her giant rabbit and Tohka transforming but both her Shield form and Katana form. In the background when she saw Tohka's Katana form she was pissed off.

"So I heard you killed a spirit before? Do you mind if I asked how?" Origami quietly asked Mana.

"Well words do travel fast around here, well no two spirits around here are a like so if you want to fight a effectively it is important to remember, you can't deal with them all the same way." Mana said. "Look how Princess changes from her Shield form to her Katana form. She switched forms the moment the others dropped their guard down which gave her the opportunity to strike. She fights very cautiously."

"Huh."

"Yeah with how things got hecktic lately, I think you'll figure it out what I mean soon enough that's why I was assigned here after all." Mana stated.

With the video shows Tohka slicing the other AST members' gear which got some of the victim quite embarrassed even Ryouko. The camera then zoomed on the rooftop as it showed Shido Itsuka standing.

"Wait, Onii~chan?" Mana asked.

Which brought a lot of attention to Origami.

...

The session finally ended with a bunch of very disappointed AST members walking out.

"We got destroyed, under half a minute... I swear that spirit Princess seemed over powered with those weapon forms she pulls."

"Well I guess, that a life of a back up... we might as well get used of it."

With one of them walking out. Mana was right behind them. Origami came around the corner to gave Mana a very interrogated look.

"Care to explain yourself? Shido never mentions he had another little sister."

"Oh, I'm sorry are you a friend of his?"

"We're not friends, We're together."

Mana just simply looked at the white haired kuudere with confusion.