💥F.H (1)💥

Just your average day was taking place when something happens that completely changes your life...

Your pov))
I was just walking (with my earbuds and music ofc) on my way back from my weekend job; same route, same time, but when I was just passing by a large business building, it exploded.

This sent me flying into a strangers direction, who also flew from the impact. The last thing I remember is landing only a few feet away from one other along with broken pieces of the old building scattered everywhere.

Narrators pov))
After a few seconds of recovery the stranger, who you saw run up to the building before it turned into flames, was no one other than one of the Hargreeves kids. Number Five to be exact. At this moment in time there was only the two there and burning remains. Nobody else was around.

Before realising that this random girl was there, he got up and stared at the burning remains of his lead to preventing the end of all life on earth and dropped back to his knees silently sobbing.

As soon as he laid eyes on the unconscious female, his eyes widened and stared in confusion as to how she was there while trying to register the past 10 minutes.

Fives pov))
"Shit shit shit shit.." I mutter to myself.

After a short amount of time, I picked her up and teleported to the infirmary, at the academy where I know Grace would help her recover. For some reason I felt responsible for this and felt the need to make sure she was normal again. Good job Grace was already there. I laid her down and left.
I didn't want to see the damage.

Within an hour she was 'fixed'-

on the outside...

Narrators pov))
It had been a week or so since the explosion happened and it was also the last time you were conscious. Five had checked up on you every so often throughout the days and was beginning to become frustrated with the current circumstances that you were facing.

He can swear he's seen you before but just can't put a finger on when and where. He wanted to help, but there isn't anything you can do when you're trying to reach for someone in a coma...

Of course Five just about managed to stop the apocalypse during your little stay at the academy. Everyone was safe including his family; which was his main priority. Throughout this, you grew on him. He started to visit you in the infirmary more times than the previous day, staying for up to an hour maximum each time, with other things occupying him whilst side-eye watching you at the same time incase you wake.

——-a week later——

Your pov))
My eyes open slowly whilst stretching, I look around and realise;

This isn't my room.

I see another person near by who looks like the boy I saw run to the explosion.
"Hi. How are you feeling?" He says while looking at me softly. I feel my breathing quicken and realise I'm panicking. He can't see that I am on the inside since I zone out a lot and he barely knows me. He wouldn't know how to help...