⛓F.H (10)⛓

Your pov))
Okay good. Five did go back to his room to sleep last night. Why is it good? Becawsee I can plan the decor on the mansion with the help of Grace.

I know for a fact the Hargreeves kids never had proper birthdays so why not do this for them.

Originally, we were to get up at half nine and start training at ten but I got up at half seven. I wasn't tired or anything so it's all good.

I took ten minutes to fully wake up and have breakfast. I changed quickly and when it turned 8am I'd call up the Hargreeves lot. Before calling them I gathered some paper for sketches.

I called or left a message to Five's siblings. I said something along the lines of who I am and to go to the mansion at 5pm for a family reunion. They could bring anyone they like but they have to be related somehow.

Luther actually picked up, as well as Ben (yes he's alive shh) and Vanya whereas Klaus was probably sleeping in a dumpster somewhere, Diego fighting crime and Allison busy with work or Claire.

As I hoped, Vanya and Ben were definitely coming over, Luther being nUmbEr OnE was skeptical, Allison messaged a 'sure'. I assumed Klaus and Diego would either turn up or not without notice.

I sat down at the desk in Reggie's old office since that would be the last place Five would look for me if he woke up and started drawing with Grace sat opposite me, helping me out a bit.

———————————————————————————

The time was now 8:45am and the ideas were complete. I said I'd get Five out the house at 16:45 and keep him out for a little while.

When I go is when she will start.

Also we can't forget about a special breakfast with Five's favourite coffee. I decided I'd give it to him in bed but wake him at 9am instead.

So here I am now, about to wake Five up. Do I scare him or nicely wake him? Hmm..

Fives pov))
After y/n fell asleep I went to my room. I had a few questions still, but one was bothering me. Did she forget my birthday?

Yes, yes I know I don't celebrate it but still. Those two simple words do actually mean something and always will. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke to a rather loud knock on my door to see y/n come in with breakfast and- is that my favourite coffee??

"Happy birthdayyyy Fiveee."

"Oh wow what's all this?"

"Breakfast in bed, you're a year older now. Yes I know you can get it yourself but today is special."
Y/n said with a angelic smile.

"I don't even celebrate it though." I couldn't help but smile back.

"No no, not having that attitude today." she said and started poking me.

"Okay okaaaaay fine. Thank you." I gave in and she booped my nose. God I love her-

"So am I staying or..?"

"You can stay. Tell me about your past birthdays."

Half an hour later, y/n had talked about how she always got what she wanted gift-wise on her birthday and I had finished breakfast.

"Let me just change then we'll do training okay?"

"Yess chop-chop." She ushered me to go change.
"I'll meet you there."