⛓F.H (9)⛓

Narrators pov))
You woke up the next morning with Five next to you, who was lightly sleeping. For the rest of the day you were resting as Five told you to. He refused to let you get up and walk about with out his supervision.

Basically you had the whole day spending quality time with Five.

You knew you were fine because your powers let you heal quicker than the average person, but was fun to chill for the whole day.

Around 10pm Five told you to go to sleep and so would he. You tossed and turned for what felt like hours but when you next read the clock it was only midnight..

Your pov))
"Ughh" I groan feeling agitated and slightly uncomfortable. Somehow I just can't sleep. I didn't want to interrupt Five's slumber, so I climbed my way up to the roof.

The stars were out in all sorts of patterns, sizes and brightnesses. Quite mesmerising if you ask me. It's really fun to connect them and make pictures or signs.

I stayed up there for a while until I was feeling sleepy and needed to go sleep. I have no idea what time I'm getting up tomorrow- well technically today since it's like 1am now.

Carefully I climbed back down into my room and I go in my closet to get one of my oversized pyjama-hoodies but one was gone. Huh, strange.

To be exact it was one me and Five brought when we first did some shopping when I originally stayed at the academy. It was plain black with white on the inside and soft. When I say soft I mean soft.

It is my favourite one so I wouldn't sleep until it was found. I go to Five's room to see if he's seen it and you'll never guess what I saw..

FRICKEN FIVE wearing MY pyjama-hoodie. Let's be real, he looked cute as heck. He was all snuggled into it with the hood up. That's when an idea came to me.

After quickly taking a pic of Five, I found my little note book for emergency note taking and noted my idea.

I'm going to need the whole of tomorrow away from Five since it's a surprise for him, for his birthday which was in two days.

———————————————————————————

The creaking of my closet doors wakes me but not enough so I can see if someone's there or not. I rub my eyes and take a few seconds to fully wake up and go see if my hoodie is back.

My guess was right, it's back. Then I remembered my plans for today. How am I going to tell Five without letting him see or anything..?

I go down to the kitchen and surprise surprise Five's there drinking coffee with a book in hand.

"Morning y/n." He says as if he totally didn't take my hoodie last night.

"hi Five." I spoke lowly, I wasn't in the mood for conversation right now. I just want coffee so I went and poured myself some.

"You okay?" Five asks. I know he's just checking but coffee is more of a priority right now. So I ignore him and take a sip.
"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"I said are you okay..?" He said walking over with his mug in hand.

"Oh yea fine.." I reply as he places the mug for washing which happened to be to the right of me.

Five sat back down, reading again. I'm a little confused since there is a hell lot of awkward tension flying around. So I cut it off-

"I'm going to be busy today, so don't disturb,
follow me, or ask questions, please and thank you." I said then downed the rest of the coffee, put it for washing then teleported to my room.