⛓F.H (4)⛓

Your pov))
When the vision thingy was over, it made me sit up fast.
"Jesus don't do that." Five said and stood up.

"Wouldn't have been the first time you've seen me dead huh?" I joke and Five gives me an emotionless expression while staring at the ground. I guess that was a little sensitive.
"Sorry.." I mutter while getting up.

I wave my hand in front of Five's face and he doesn't move. What is it with him zoning out all the time?..

Fives pov))
'Wouldn't have been the first time you've seen me dead huh?' Y/n said like it was nothing.

I knew I recognised her a bit, but I was unsure. Now however, I am certain. Y/n was on the verge of death when I found her body in the library. Covered in dust and books her eyes stayed open as if they were staring right at me.

"FIVE HARGREEVES." Y/n grabs my attention.

"Let's keep this floor thing yeah?" I say changing the subject. We jump off of it and put it against the wall where it's apparently going to stay.

"Thanks Five.." y/n starts "for everything.." she says as I'm pulled into a hug. As far as I can remember, that's one of my first..

"I had nothing else to do anyways." I commented.

"Movie later?" Y/n asked. I nodded because why not.

———————————————————————————

Your pov))
I decided to go get some snacks since the mansion was running low. I accidentally dropped one of the bags I had and someone picked it up for me.

"Here." She said and handed me the bag. Our hands touched slightly and I got another vision. This bitch was from the commission. My guess she's the Handler.

I quickly said "thanks" and walked to an alley so I could teleport and inform Five. Luckily nobody followed..

Fives pov))
"FIVE GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW." I heard y/n shout. I instantly teleported to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked because she looked scared or even disturbed? I don't even know-

"We have an issue." Y/n announced.

Silence followed. "You going to tell me or what?"

"I'm like ninety percent certain I just saw the Handler-" I go to interrupt but she shushed me. "But the real problem is my vision.. she's in town a-and is here to kill you.." y/n said not making eye contact.

"Well shit." I say and we laugh a little.
"Do you know when she plans on actually killing me?"

"I can only see so much." y/n sighs.
"I do know the outfit though as well as how.."

"Tell me everything you know." I say and smile a little.

Your pov))
Five asked me to tell him everything but I have an idea. I'll simply show him. I'm hoping I can retrieve the vision and project it to Five, so he can see.

Basically I'm putting Five through what I go through every time a vision takes over, instead of explaining what I saw. At least with a rewatch and and extra pair of eyes we can't make an error.

"Don't ask, give me your hands." He does as I ask and I go into full on focus mode.
"Stare directly into my eyes when you see them open and a color change, only then will you do so." Five nods.
"Also don't let go until it's over." I could feel the confusion coming from him but he'll see soon.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I am now in a focused state so I start to pull out the vision. After around 10 seconds, I find it, so I open my eyes and Five does what I told him to.