💞A.G (4)💞

Aidans pov))
Y/n let me in her house and when I say it was a nice house- I'm not lying. I suggested to for her to take some medicine to help get her normalise, so her mother doesn't kill her. She really didn't want to take it and kept flirting?. This is gona be one hell of a night I thought. For laughs I flirted back and bribed her with a movie.

Y/n takes the medicine and drags me up to her room. I looked around and a few things caught my eye; 1) there was a photo from earlier hung up,
2) there was music stuff everywhere and 3) her room was covered in LED lights and glowy things.
"What a lovely room you have." I complimented.

She just hummed as a response, trying to find the remote. When it was found she pressed a button and a tv popped up from the foot of her bed.

Can't lie, I'd kill for this room.

I observed y/n's wall of photos. There were pics with celebrities, some with her friends & family and a few with me. I smiled when I came across my ones.

I was brought out of my observation when she called me over saying she'd picked and movie and it's all set.

I guess she got 'normal' already. It's funny how when she's tipsy everything flips from: her normal self to a flirty softie. Cute. Wait no-

"Aidannnn hurry your ass up."

"I'm coming I'm coming." I say as I walk over and sit on her bed next to her.

"Take your timeeee." I couldn't tell whether she was bang on in the middle of sobering up or flipping between the two. Eh who cares.

"Oh my god I love this movie too!" I exclaim.

"Shhhhh" y/n shushes me and starts the movie.

——-Time skip——-

Around half an hour in, I felt a head leaning onto my shoulder. I looked at y/n and she was sleeping on my shoulder. Awe. I carefully got up and placed her down as comfortably as I could. I then turned Netflix off and tried to figure out how the tv works. -didn't take me too long thank god.

The time was only 21:30. I whispered "goodnight" and left.

Your pov))
I was feeling tired and I'm guessing I fell asleep. I heard a whisper meaning someone was here? Must have been my mom. Oh well. I'm just going to sleep this off.

——-Next morning——-

I was awoken by a phone call from Aidan?!Apparently many missed calls from him + a few others. I then look at the time and SHOOT... I'm late for school.

Sprinkles🤩✨ is calling you...

I accepted it-

The call- Y- you A- Aidan

A- Y/n wake your sleepy ass up

Y- how did you know I was sleeping-

A- just hurry up would ya. I can't do my first proper day here with out you.

:')

Y- yea whatever give me 15 minutes I'll be there asap