💞A.G (8)💞

D.A.Y. O.F. T.H.E. D.A.N.C.E. 2

Your pov))
Everyone kept looking at me as to ask if I was okay or not. I just nodded. It got annoying after a while so I put Aidans hoodie on, put the hood up and walked out.

A few teachers tried to stop my from my walk since they didn't know it was me since I had my (sorta) hood up. I love how much power I have over everyone here, but sometimes it can be annoying. Take now for an example.

I went up to the roof and chilled there until I was chilled out enough to deal with people again. My friends didn't bother to check on my because they know how I can be sometimes. Aidan however took his time, but found me on the roof.

"Heyyy y/nnnn what's up" Aidan came and sat next to me and put and arm around me. I just melted into him. This is what I needed right now. I sigh and shed a few tears. Life can just be overwhelming sometimes, you know?..

Aidans pov))
It was cute to see y/n put my hoodie on but I got confused as to why she left a little while after. I left it a few minutes so our friends wouldn't get suspicious and went to the first spot I thought y/n would be at.

Of course, the roof. I hated seeing her upset so I comforted her as best as I could. She shed a few tears which she tried to cover up but I noticed.
"You're looking extremely cute in my hoodie by the way." I whispered. I felt y/n smile a little and she sat up and looked directly at me.

"You don't know how much I need you right now." She quietly spoke.

"Shhh it's okay, when you like, tell me what's on that beautiful mind of yours." I say softly.

Y/n lays in my lap while I play with her hair.
"I just hate how some people can be perfect.." she spoke up a little. "And the stares I get for being a little sad drives me insane."

"Ohh y/n, y/n, y/n. You are perfect to me. Who cares about everyone else and their dumb ass judgements." I made her laugh since I barely cuss. I lean down and whisper "and I love you for you, you'll always be perfect to me."

Your pov))
"and I love you for you, you'll always be perfect to me."
My god the urge to kiss him right now is off the scale ughhh. He's too sweet. I put my hand on his cheek briefly and sit up.

"Thank you Aidy" I said and whispered "I love you more."
-"If I had a dollar for every time I made you blush.." I say giggling.

Aidan just laughed and asked "Ready to go back? You don't have to do anything, I won't tell." He whispered the last part. He got up and offered a hand which I took.

On our little trek back to the library, I told Aidan to go back first so it wasn't suspicious. I had a massive energy burst so I went to a few classes knocked the door, then hid to see their reaction.

Luckily that brought my mood even more up. Yes Aidan managed to make me happier like 90% of the way but this pushed me overjoyed.

I ran back into the library, slamming the doors in the process and sat by Aidan. I got stares from everywhere.

"DON'T LET ME STOP YOU, CARRY ON." I shouted, not wanting to be in a low mood again. I am glad they listened to me for once and studied some more. I heard someone say 'you go queen!' but I don't know who. Shame.