⛓F.H (6)⛓

Your pov))
I awaken due to that sound of a lovely alarm clock. I guess Five must've set one. I try find the clock to turn it off when I realise that me and Five are still cuddling.?

The warmth, the safe feeling and affection is still radiating off of Five. I can tell he's a deep sleeper because he still hasn't done anything about the alarm noise. I try move but he only pulls me back, closer and tighter.

"Five, we have to get up." I whisper loud enough for him to hear me. He doesn't respond so I mess up his hair. I could get murdered but heyho.

Still no movement from Five so I only have two options: either the magical sleeping beauty trick or the danger trick, where you scream as if there was someone about to kill you.

Both ways work very well.

I decide to bring another option in. I teleport to the kitchen, on the table, taking Five with me while escaping his grip. My logic tells me if he's uncomfortable, not to mention cold, then he'll wake up.

My mind made me think about coffee. If the solid table doesn't do the trick the strong coffee scent definitely will make him awaken + I'm thirsty as. I'll give one to Five, just so he doesn't kill me.

There's an addiction to coffee in this mansion for sure. You can easily change someone's mood through it. I guess you could call it a secret weapon.

Lol.

I hear the front doors of the academy open then slam shut. I teleport to the main room where you go after entering through the doors and I see someone..
"Klaus, I presume?"

He turns around in shock.
"OH .. yes, who might you be?"

"Y/n" I say with a smile.

"What are you doing here then?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing." I chuckle.

"Yeah well you know, having a dead billionaire as your sort of father has its perks." Klaus says as he stumbles to the liquor cabinet.

"So money and alcohol is why you're here?"

"Yup"

"Fair enough, I'll leave you to it. Nice meeting you." I say and teleport back to Five as Klaus shouts 'cya'.

I expect to see Five, but no. He is nowhere to be seen. My guess he went to shower and change clothes. I shrug then go back to my coffee.

Three things are different in the room. One being Five left, two being that Five's coffee was gone and three, the rest of the coffee was. Okay wow.

After a few minutes of sitting around and playing around with my powers, Five appears.

"I was starting to think you were kidnapped already." I chuckled looking away from him.

Five stands there not knowing how to respond to my comment.
"Yeah, no. Anyways you good for the day?"

"Yup." I reply and stand up from where I was sitting.
"Also how many times am I going to have to struggle to wake you from anything?"

"You know I can't help the first one.. as for sleep, I don't usually get enough so when I have the option I guess I take it." And with that we teleport into the training room.

———————————————————————————

Narrators pov))
At the training room, there was no messing about due to the recent news of Five's murder coming around the corner.

When it got to a point where you were more tired than usual, you both took a break and discussed the plan to rid the Handler for good.

You suggested what you had written which earned a funny look from Five. He also said it was too basic meaning the Handler would see it coming and she'd be prepared with back up.