💥F.H (7)💥

Your pov))
During this black out time, I see flashes of memories that I never knew I had. As these memories come to an end, I regain my sight and I'm back to normal. As normal as I can be anyways.

It had only been a few minutes Five told me, but it felt like those memories lasted an hour. After all the past 33 years of my life had just come back to me.

I remember everything; the family who treated me different because of my powers, the painful 'training', the time I ran away to the apocalypse, when Five appeared there, the commission and my escape.

The whole time I spent with Five since he appeared in the apocalypse because it was just us two and nobody else so we had to, to try stay sane. That was until the Handler got involved.

"I- I remember everything.." I start sobbing.

"You remember what exactly?" He asks, genuinely curious.

"Everything, my past, my family, the commission and..

you."

I state. Five's eyes widened when I said 'you'.  He thew me a puzzled look.

"To save me telling my story let me show you.." I say holding my hands out. He sat next to me in my bed and held my hands. I close my eyes and so does he.

I project my power from my mind to his showing him my perspective of my whole life in just a few minutes. Blue light swarms around us in circles, making to room shake lightly. As I did this I repeatedly said the key to his memories of me at the right time.

"Fracture"

When his brain fully acknowledged my voice speaking I could feel and see everything Five felt in the apocalypse memories. It was kind of like swapping brains for a few minutes.

I can feel the memories come to and end, same with my body and the blue light. I feel extremely drained and a little dizzy. I mean this was the most power I have used in a long time. I will get used to it again.

I felt Fives grip loosen in my hands as I fall into my back and once again losing consciousness..

Fives pov))
As I'm being shown y/ns life, mixed emotions flow through me. This all makes sense now, why I had the strong urge to help her was because I actually knew her and were best friends in the apocalypse. She only left me because she thought the Handler could help me back too quite soon but also we found Dolores for extra company.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head, repairing my old memories at the same time as being shown others from a different perspective.

At the end of what y/n had to give, her grip loosens along with mine and we both pass out..

Dream room / your pov))
I fall into a room. All the walls where white with white furniture dotted around. I guess I somehow created a different world for me to temporarily be in whilst unconscious.

I was just walking over to the couch when Five drops in. He falls straight onto where I was about to sit. He instantly sits up and lets me next to him.

We sit there in silence for a little when Five suddenly speaks up "I remember everything too."

I simply smile and hug him in which he of course returned. What confused me was how he was here.? We let time pass by after small talk and a few vocal games until we started to get tired fast. He fell asleep quite quickly; then disappeared. My guess is he woke up in real life, not my stupid little dream room.

I decide to fall asleep too in hope it would take me back, and so it did.

Reality / your pov))
As soon as my eyes opened I was pulled into Five's embrace for a comforting amount of time. We both pull out of the hug and decide to hydrate and eat so we teleport to the kitchen and grab some things and eat.

We finished and then looked at the time. Perfect I thought, just in time to go see the sunset. I grab hold of Five and take us both to our spot and sit down close together, side by side.

"I guess I've had powers all along.." I finally speak up.

"Yeah, I have something for you." Five stated as I looked towards him. He went into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. It had my Initial + F on a locket with out a picture inside. My eyes lit up when I noticed it.

"How did you find it??" I say speechless that he found the necklace he made me back in the apocalypse.

"I was there for another 40 years.." Five sadly mentioned. I simply side hugged him and rested my head in his shoulder. "There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think about you.."

"Could you put it on me?" I exclaim after a few seconds, wanting to wear what I lost all those years ago. Five put it on me like I asked and smiled, then sighed.

We shared some of our favourite apocalyptic moments and memories. We laughed and cried remembering the sadness and pain of the apocalypse. Shortly after both of us simply stared at one another, completely oblivious of ones love for another.

"I missed you, you know that right?" Five states truthfully.

"Yeah, me too, I was forced to erase me from your mind back then or the Handler would've killed you.." I confess. "Then I guess she took mine of you and my past.." Another hug followed and moments of silence passed.

Five takes in all my features and mainly looks at my eyes and lips every so often. He starts to edge closer to me and gives me a soft passionate kiss that I gave back to him almost immediately. I wrapped my arms around Fives's neck while his cupped my face. I felt him smile into the kiss which made me enjoy it more.

The kiss lasted for what felt like forever.

We both pull away and smile at each other.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that.."Five states softly while smiling.

I smile even more knowing he felt the same and with that I pulled him into another loving kiss; this one being shorter than the epic first one.

We pull away and I say

"I love you Five Hargreeves." He hugely smiled.

"I love you more Y/n L/n." Hearing him say this made my heart flutter madly...

Years later + narrators pov))
A few months after becoming proper lovers, Five proposed and of course you said yes.

You became a Hargreeves; it was the best day of your life. You had a beautiful family and a perfect life ever since your first kiss with your husband, Five.

Everything had fallen into place and went smoothly until you were out for your anniversary dinner with Five. People from the commission rushed in and shot up the place. You died in Five's arms which gave him the strength the rewind time and save you. Ever since that night he would always have you close and extra endless cuddles.

You and Five didn't plan of having your family, including Five's siblings, die. So if they agreed to it, we would time travel to another time then purposefully alter that calculations so they are back in their desired age body and the same year as before.

I guess you could call it cheating death but the more you know...

And that was your epic love story.

——-THE END——-

-

1301 words

  -

Total words: 9030