⛓F.H (5)⛓

Your pov))
I shake Five, trying to bring his mind back to reality but it's no use. I carry him to his bed and lay him on his side. If he starts fidgeting there won't be any injuries since it's a soft surface.

I sit on the floor next to the bed on the side Five is facing. My sympathetic side is showing I thought. I grab one of his hands softly and stroke it, as a sign of comfort. His body relaxes a little and now I verbally try wake him up.

"Five wake up! It's not real it's fake! Nobody goes through the same thing twice. Especially you. You're never going back to the apocalypse because you stopped it. You helped stop other people dying and experiencing what only someone as brave as you are can.. Just wake up please." I said meaning every word of it, still holding his hand.

As far as I can tell he heard me, yet he's still not responding. Great.. Five's probably thinking he's imagining my voice in his scenario. No more miss nice girl.

"FIVE HARGREEVES OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES AND SEE THE NON-APOCALYPTIC REALITY." At this point I tried to physically wake him too. Nothing was working. I let go of his hand and sigh.

Here goes nothing I thought. I get up onto Five's bed and lay next to him. I place his head carefully onto my chest and huddle up in hope it will calm him. I didn't want to have to do this but it was my second last resort.

I started playing with Five's hair because you know, people love it since it makes them feel relaxed. As well as that I told him he's okay and so is the earth.

Soon after Five's eyes suddenly spring open and his body jolts. As an immediate response he clings onto me like I was about to die. I knew that Five wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for the traumatic memory he just suffered. I didn't mind though.

Turns out it took me around 3 minutes to comfort Five back to reality. I whispered a few 'shhh' and 'it's okay you're okay' comments of comfort to him.

Another 3 minutes passed and Five was back to Five again. How did I know this? Well, he let go of me and sat up as soon as he realised what was happening.

He was about to say something, probably apologise but I spoke.
"Don't apologise Five, it's not your fault."

"I- I'll say thank you then.. nobody's ever seen me or even helped me in one of those moments." Five said while looking at the floor.

"You know, you can repay me by laying back down." I smirk.

A light blush spreads on Five's face but it's too dark to see. "I've got work to do-"

"I don't care, you're warm and I'm cold. I helped you now you help me." I interrupt as I open my arms and Five hesitantly lays back down.

Wowww I'm cuddling with Five fricken Hargreeves I thought to myself.

"I've never done this before.." Five admits.

"Just do whatever feels right, it will come naturally." I smile.

This time, I snuggle up to his chest and listen to his heartbeat. It's still a bit fast so I guess I may be the cause? Hehe. Five starts running his fingers through my hair which makes me shut my eyes.

So much for being a newbie at this. Five is a natural at this and he's never even done it. Pfft.

I finally fall asleep to the sound of the now steady pace of Five's heartbeat. Who knew that could make you sleepy..

Fives pov))
After y/n fell asleep on my couch, it didn't look too comfy so I took her over to my bed and made sure she was comfy. I head back to my desk and continue planning.