💞A.G (10)💞

Narrators pov))
Everyone had a great time and enjoyed every part of the dance. You and Aidan had made the people who shipped you, go insane after you almost kissed in front of everyone.

The principal aka Jason kept watching the two of you, because the moment you both are seen kissing, he wins. Yourself and Aidan kept teasing everyone the whole night and eventually was time for everyone to leave.

Aidan had arranged for the limo to pick you both up again. This time you had a mini make out and explored the city in the dark.

You agreed on Aidan staying the night so he went home then walked over while you were just sitting in your dress waiting.

Your pov))
I was admiring my dress until Aidan had finally come back. I let him in and we went to my room. He asked why I was still in my dress. For one, I couldn't really be bothered to change and two I liked it.

I finally changed into Aidan's hoodie and some sweats he brought over for me. We decided so snuggle for a little and watch something.

———————————————————————————

It was around 1am and I couldn't sleep. As far as I knew Aidan couldn't either.

"Heyy wana go for a walk?" I asked. He jumped up at the idea and we snuck out.

Nobody was around; it was just us, no people, no cars, nothing. Not to mention it was pitch black and the only light we had was from the street lights.
I loved it. I pulled Aidan to the park we went to the first day we met to have some fun.

Mid way through being children at the park, it started to rain. Seriously? I thought. I ran under one of the climbing frames that was there, for shelter from the rain.

Aidan then dragged me out and tagged me.
Oh no he didn't. I ran after him until he was starting to get tired. Me however, I could go for miles. I ran into him and we hugged while swaying lightly.

It then started to chuck down. I'm guessing Aidan wanted a 'romantic rain kiss' because as soon as it started pouring, he pulled me into a long loving kiss. I ain't going to complain though-

Anyways we ran about a little longer and decided to head back. We snuck back in; it was around 2:15am now. I grabbed towels and changed once again, into pyjamas. I put our wet clothes on the radiator to dry as soon as.

We cuddled up, enjoying the others presence. Aidan kissed my head and I had my head laid on his chest, listening to his heart beat. It was still pacing quite fast which meant he still got nervous around me.? Oml aweeeeeee. It slowly reduced to a steady pace in which I fell asleep to..

———————————————————————————
Narrators pov))
You got hold of the prom photos and printed a bunch to add to your wall.

You both spent as much time as you could with one another whether it was a sleepover, a walk, skipping a lesson, studying together or even accompanying Aidan on a live. Of course everyone on there was saying that there was no way yall were just best friends, as you told them.

Whenever Aidan was live and you were there too, his fans wanted to see quite a bit from you. They adored your presence and how you always lifted Aidans mood. 'Ship' comments were always spammed but you both ignored them.