💞A.G (5)💞

Narrators pov))
Aidan stayed at yours till around 10pm and went home. Every day of the week you both hung out either at your house, his house, the park or taking walks around town.

———————————————————————————

Every school day in the halls or in class you'd find something to talk about or explain how boring the pervious lesson was.

You still didn't know your contact name so you just left it alone; giving up.

You and Aidan often friendly flirted for ' 'practise' for others '. Neither of you though anything of it but you were getting 'ship' , 'date already' + 'when are you going to get togetherr?' comments from your friends. You just laughed when they said anything like that.

Yall would do sleepovers on Fridays, Netflix and chill before sleeping, of course. Yes there are always friendly cuddles and especially on extra horror movies.

Aidan came to yours more as you wanted and your house was basically his 'second home'. Your mom didn't mind Aidan coming round.

——Big time skip (day before dance)——-

The day before your dance (Thursday) Jason kindly let you have the day off. You wanted to be fully prepared for 'your' dance. You persuaded Jason to take Aidan with you and he agreed.
Aidan stayed the night. Today you were going dress and tux shopping.

Your pov))
I have a prank sorta? Well what I want to do is wake before Aidan, get some pans, clash them together to wake him up. It's payback for being a deep sleeper I guess haha. My room was still dark with my LED lights on color changing mode and my curtains shut.

I wake to see Aidan deep sleeping, of course. I try to get up but his grip on my waist only tightens. Time for plan B. I manage to grab my phone to message my mom to act my prank out. I asked her to do it in a few minutes.

I pretended to sleep once again, covering my ears in the process, ready for the loudness.

"WAKEY WAKEY" my mom said between clatters of two pans together.

Aidan wakes up with a jump, holding a hand to his chest, scared for his life. I was a laughing stock at the sound of the first loud noise. He seemed to notice this and gave me a death glare. I got the hint and made a run for it.

I managed to run around the whole house and was back in my room. Somehow I still had enough energy to run for hours. Aidan however, barely was following and flopped back on my bed.

I was on the side of my room opposite to my door. I made a run for the exit jumping over Aidan, but he trips me up and I fall right on top of him. Oh god.

Our faces were really close together. I notice Aidan staring directly into my eyes and every so often flick to my lips. We basically had a staring contest until I lent in a bit and so did he...

"SWERVE" I shouted right before our lips connected and I sat up, practically straddling him. I felt something, but let's ignore that. He perks up on his elbows glaring at me and mutters "tease". Then we burst out laughing.