💥F.H (3)💥

Your pov))
I finally awake and look at the time.

10:30am it reads.

Wow.. I think to myself. I see my favourite morning drink on my bedside table with a note by it.

Note:
Have fun with Klaus today. I thought you'd want this to start the day off.

-Five :)

I laughed to myself, got ready and headed downstairs and was met with Five, Klausss, Allison and Luther. "Good morning y/n" "she's finally up" "hello there" I heard come from the siblings and lastly "Hey sleepy head, we're gonna hang out today yeah??" Klaus says I just nod because it just Klaus being Klaus.... right?

Once again we leave at 11am for the day ahead.

Klaus had planned this whole day and we had been going around the mall pranking people. We- I mean he even pickpocketed a few people. Klaus managed to get a good amount of cash and went to go buy some alcohol, *sarcastic woo*.

I was just sat on a bench minding my own business when Klaus barges out of the shop door and yells "RUNN!"
I do as he says and catch up with him. We ended up losing the guards that were chasing us and we were at a different park I've never been to before. It only had one or two families there.

"Lookie what I gottie" Klaus says. Has he already had something to drink? I wonder.. He pulls out the bottles he got and one caught my eye. Klaus saw me looking at it and gave it to me. I instantly gave it back but he wanted me to have it.. so I did...

The rest of the night consisted of mainly laughing at everything + anything and lots of drinking. We also mentally turned into children and played in the park a little, hehe. Klaus threw up, which took quite some time, and I just about managed to call Five to come get us.

Phone call: Y- you 5- Five

Y- "heyyyy Fiveeeeey"
5- "what's upppp" he played along.
Y- "ummm weLl mY bEstieEe goT sHhhitfacEdd aNd uhHhH thReW uPpPpp..."
5- "okay and?"
Y- "pLeasEee coUld yOu coMe gEt uS wiV yOuR mAgiC¿?"
5- "do I have to-"
Y- "PLEASEEEEEEEEEE"
5- "Fine, where are you?"
Y- "pArK"
5- "there are like five parks in the area which one??"
Y- "ummm lEts juSt sAy tHereS nobOdy hEre.."
5- "well obviously it's late at night."
Y- "dOnt shOut at mEEeeEeE"
5- "I'm taking the car with Allison and Luther, we'll be there soon okay?"
Y- "oKaaayyyyyyyyy"

*end*

Me and Klaus just start laughing and crying for no reason till the three came up to us. Luther grabbed Klaus and placed him in the car and Five went to pick me up but I said "NoOOo! I CaN wAlk"

"You called me to bring you home and now you don't want me to??" Five states and he watches you fall.

I just death stare him until I say "yOu werE mEaN, AlliSontÉ cAn cArRy mE :)"

Five rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever."

In the front of the car was Luther driving, Allison next to him and behind them were the rest of us. Me on the left, unlucky Five in the middle and Klaus on the right.

Me and Klaus kept giggling until I just started sobbing. I felt like I was rude to Five. "I'm SorrYyyyyy" I say and boop his nose.

He looks at me in confusion "You, little miss drunk are never going out with Klaus again." He boops my nose this time, but in a sarcastic way.

"Awwwe" Klaus and I both complain.

Luckily we got back quicker than expected and I asked Five to carry me this time since I kept stumbling before.

Without hesitation he did so. How kind I thought. I kept saying random things like "did you know the moon doesn't have holes in it?" Or when I looked at Five I'd say "smile! I wanna see ur cute dimpleee, it makes me happyyyy." He lightly laughed at every sentence that came out of my mouth. I noticed a slight pinkish tone on his face when I said something nice about him. Five just shrugged it off since he knew I had a lot alcohol running through me.

"You said Klaus was shitfaced, have you considered yourself?" He said with laughter.

"OhHh hUsHh prEtty Boiiii" I argue. Five laughs again and puts me down on my bed and goes to leave but I don't want him to "pLeaSeEeeE don't gOooO." He looks at me confused.

"I'm sCared..." I confess. "MonStErs.." I actually wanted his presence near by since I feel like I've known him longer than I have, making him the only close friend I have right now. Five made me feel safe.

He went and got water and some medicine to help me get sober quicker. I whined as he left but came back in a flash- literally, so all was good.

"YoU kNoW..." I started "I sAid tO mYsElf I WasNt goNa hAve AnytHing fOr dRinKies." Five looked at me and laughed. Wow I can really make people laugh when I am out of it.

"WoAh FiVe hArgreEveS iS laUghiNg?!" Still no words came from Five.

I hesitantly took what I had to and slowly drifted off to sleep land...

——-Time skip to morning——-

My eyelids slowly open to see Five, slouched in a chair, sleeping. I look at him and try to remember how this came to happen...

Suddenly Five wakes up. "Morning, you feeling any better?" He asks and stretches.

Woah morning voice who-

I mentally slap myself for thinking that and reply "I think so thanks." Avoiding eye contact.

"What day is it??" I question.

"It's a saturday-  oh I forgot, the whole family is meeting here and spending the day together." He remarks.

I look at him a little sad since I'm not a part of their family so I can't hang out with any of them today.

"Also you're allowed to join us too." Five states trying to lighten the mood.

"Yayyy" I said, genuinely excited for what's about to come.

Five teleports to his room and gets ready while I get ready in mine. I'm glad he didn't say anything about yesterday, that would've been hella awkward.

Everyone was already in the living room catching up with one another since this had to be a once a month thing; they all go separate ways then come back for a day. I came down into to the living room and smiled. I hadn't met Diego, Vanya or Ben yet. Klaus said he would introduce Ben to me soon. I would've met everyone then, actual 'woo'.

Diego and Vanya introduced themselves and I got a strong feeling that Diego doesn't like me much. Klaus temporarily brought Ben 'alive' so we could see and talk to him. Klaus couldn't hold Ben long enough for a decent conversation since it drained him from inside out.

I think I am still a little drunk because I can still see Ben!?...

TBC...

1181 words