💞A.G (7)💞

D.A.Y. O.F. T.H.E. D.A.N.C.E.

——-Morning——-

Your pov))
I wake to the smell of my favourite breakfast. My mom must have made it since it was the day of the dance, the day she wanted me to enjoy since I specifically planned it.

I hear a notification on my phone which I grab and look at.

Notification
Sprinkles 🤩✨
Good morning my love 💞

He's too cute, I thought. I replied, got up and ready for a half day at school since that dance had to be prepared for. My grade was the only one attending so we were the only ones who had a half day, courtesy of me.

"Morning." My mom says and gives my breakfast.

"Good morning. Thank you so muchhh" I reply. It was very rare my mom prepared my favourite since she's usually working.

———————————————————————————

I thank my mom once again and go back to my room to make sure my dress is still perfect and of course it is. There was a knock at the front door but I didn't get it since I was busy doing other things.

*knock knock* "one sec" I say as I tidy up my clothes I scattered everywhere because I tried to make an effort for the half day.

I open my door to see Aidan? I wonder what he's doing here. I let him in and he closes the door and kisses me. Of course I kiss back since I have every right to. We hug after and he whispers "hey beautiful."

"Hello handsome." I whisper reply. Aidan blushed at the name. "Are were walking or?"

"I'm driving." He smiles with dimples. Ahhhhh

I quickly kiss him again, poke his little dimple and say "let's go then shall we?" 

He laughs and says "yes ma'am." which made me laugh too. I said bye to my mom and we left.

I wasn't expecting Aidan to take me to school today even though he does sometimes. I'm not complaining either. Today was different,
1) he's my mans
2) he gave me one of his hoodies eee.
We just got to remember that we are just a couple of best friends playing around.

——-Skip to school——-

We waited for everyone to go in before we did, as usual because we like being dramatic, it's our thing now and everyone knows it.

It's funny how we went from the 'average' besties to the top of the year. At this point everyone wanted for us to be lovers or to be friends with us. I still hung out with my usual group making them more known and liked :) .

We throw the doors of the school building open and walk in with eyes on us. Aidan puts his arm around my neck and I said "that's new." when we approached our friends. Then he removed his arm and went to his locker.

"Hey y/n how's it going?" One friend asked.
"There's no way you two aren't dating." Another said.

"I'm okay, excited for tonight and no we aren't. It's just not going to happen, you know I don't do relationships." I reply. I easily convinced them since they know what I'm like.