💥F.H (5)💥

——-Time skip——-

Narrators pov))
When you were sat down at the table, with a snack, Five teleports behind you trying to scare you but fails because you're listening to your music playlist. You notice him shortly after as he's pouring a cup of coffee and has that I have an idea face.

Your pov))
Five teleports beside me and motions for me to remove my earbuds, so I do.
"How hungry are you?" He randomly asks.

"A little, I could go for a (drink of your choice) right now though." You reply daydreaming about your favourite beverage.

"Let's go then." He says and grabs my hand.
The next thing I know is that I'm outside my favourite drink shop. Happiness fills me but then I remember, I didn't bring my purse..

Five notices the saddened look upon me and says: "On the house, get what you like." while smiling sweetly.

I gave him a huge hug in which he returned after realising what I'd done and thanked him. I let go of him and held his hand as we walked into the shop.

——-Little time skip——-

We payed or should I say; he payed for the beverages and I chose to sit in the window seats. I personally like the window spot because you can watch for anything funny or a celebrity could walk by for example. Five took a sip of his coffee and softly said: "thank you." while looking directly at me.

"What for??" I reply in utter confusion.

"That was my first hug..." he confesses.

You pull him into another hug and whisper "you're welcome, get used to this because I may do it often." into his ear. We pull away from the hug and finish our drinks.

Five decided to go to arcades, crazy golf and of course the sunset at the end.
I won 635 tickets and Five won 1005. We combined out tickets and got a stuffed animal...      

For meeee...

We hugged again and Five says "I guess I could get used to this very quickly." while laughing a little and smiling. We grabbed dinner and gave each other the
It's sunset soon look and both knew our next destination.

——-Time skip——-

We walked to our 'sunset spot' and watched the night sky creep in. I was sat close to Five with my head resting on his shoulder. The good thing was, he didn't mind at all.

Eventually we went back to the academy and got ready for bed. I go find Five, hug him and say "thank you for a great day, and goodnight." still hugging him.

"No problem, me too, Goodnight." He replies and we both go to our rooms.

——-Few weeks later——-

Narrators pov))
Weeks went on like this; many nice days with Five and of course the sunset at the end of everyday, then the few days with Klaus I was allowed. I still saw Ben but I never told anyone.

It was Friday, your favourite day. 1) you get the day with Five 2) It's almost the weekend, where you get to spend your time doing anything you like with anyone or by yourself.

The days with the academy were always fun for you and you liked to look in their library, since there were thousands of books to read. Some nights you'd take one and go sit up on your spot on the roof. Nobody at the academy knows about your spot yet. You'd always feel relaxed when you did this.

You and Five were the closest. The siblings, who come and go, frequently asked if you and Five were together, and that you should be. You both just shrugged it off while they bicker about it to each other. Both of you grew on one another, never being bored and always watching the sunset, it was your thing.

Your pov))
I wake up to hear Klaus banging some pots and pans together shouting "Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakeyyy." This must have meant he cooked??
Let's see how this goes...

"Heyy bestieee, how's it going?" Klaus asked as I struggle to fully wake up.
"I made breakfast, chop chop."

"Alright alright, I'm coming." I tiredly say and get up. not being bothered to change.

Allison, Klaus and Five were all in the kitchen when I arrived. They all looked at me and then back to their food. Ben was there too, so I finally decided to speak up about it.

"Guys, I have something to say..." I start, they all turn to me showing that they're listening.
"Well.. um.. icanstillseeBen." I spat out and instantly looked down.

"Could you repeat that please ?" Allison kindly says.

I sigh "I can still see Ben..." silence followed until I said "it started after the alcohol consumption the first time, at the park, and I've seen him since.." I confess. Still nobody says anything so I have to get away and go to my favourite spot that's not only good for sunsets, but the city view which always helps me think. I clench my fists and all of a sudden I was no longer in the house. I was at 'my' spot.

What the hell I thought. There's no way... it's not possible. I sit down and start sobbing to myself...

Fives pov))

"I can still see Ben.."

y/n spoke out. I didn't know how to react; mad she lied or confused as to how. It's not like she has powers, her birthday isn't even the same as mine. Besides she's only 17 too... right?

I see the look on her face and I honestly don't know what to do or say. I'm not great with people but am getting somewhere with her. I look over to the others for a second and see a blue light out of the corner of my eye..

I look back at where y/n was and she's not there.. 'what is going on'  I think to myself. I look at everyone just as confused as they are. I finished what I had for breakfast and changed for the day. I did this quite fast since I knew I had to get to y/n faster than fast. I couldn't live with my best friend hating me.

There was only one place she could be..

Our sunset spot.

So I teleported there as soon as I was sure. I saw her sitting with her knees to her chest, she looked so precious.. wait what am I thinking?!

She just my best friend that's all, right? 

I quickly sit next to her and pull her into my embrace so she knows I'm here and I mean no harm. She instantly nuzzles up knowing it was me and sighed.

Your pov))
I feel arms around me and a body to the left. It had to have been Five since nobody knew this was originally favourite my spot in the whole city. I instantly melted into the embrace and just sat in a peaceful silence for a while not being bothered to speak about the morning events.

Five was the best. He always made sure I was okay and if not we'd go out somewhere. He was just so sweet to me, not anyone else.

He just my best friend that's all, right?

TBC...

1218 words