💞A.G (1)💞

Narrators pov))
You wake up to your annoying ass alarm clock indicating it's time to get up and get ready for the worst day of the week: a Monday.

Your pov))
As I'm on my way to school I see a few of my friends come over to me since I was just outside the building. We exchanged 'hello's and we went over our timetable for today.

We had English, Maths, Science, Music and a free period. Shocker.

Anyways, we all chatted about our weekend and how some of them did some lovely dovey crap with their partners. I honestly can't stand the whole dating someone thing, it's way too much commitment and 99% of the time it ends badly.
I am genuinely not interested.

The bell for 1st period goes and I go to my English class along with two other friends. There are like 4 different classes for each subject so I was lucky to have two out of seven in mine.

Twenty minutes in, I was already falling asleep and kept getting interrupted, but one interruption caught my attention. My teacher was standing over my desk telling me to either pay attention or go to the principals office. I wouldn't have minded going since I'd get to leave and see my cousin aka the principal. Lucky enough for me, sorta, i got called to the principals office.. I wonder why.?

My teacher gave me a glare as I walk out chuckling at the fact I got to escape the lesson and the teacher them self. I wave to my friends and leave with a jump in my step.

I walk in the office casually like it's nothing bad, when I notice an unfamiliar boy sat in one of the chairs. He seemed to be startled and my sudden opening of the door but just smiled it off. I can't lie, he had a pretty cute smile -with a dimple. Awe.

"Ah, y/n at last.." my cousin started "We have a new student here and I'd like for you to be the best cousin and give him a tour for me would ya?."

I stood there for a few seconds and said
"What do I get out of it?" (random name apologies) Jason should've expected me to say that, he's known me long enough.

He looks at me and hesitantly opens his mouth and says "Anything.. you name it."

I stood there dumbfounded. I thought intensely while forgetting this new student was still there while me and Jason were having a 'family moment' let's say.

"Hmm... school dance, but one of those masked ones you know..?" I said, wanting to have fun at an event of my choice, for once.

"You mean like a masquerade type of thing?" The boy chimes in. I great attitude, we should be great friends.. I thought.

"Yeaah, those thingys."

"Okay sure, just be nice okay?" My cousin agrees.
"His name is Aidan Gallagher by the way."

"Im y/n, nice to meet you Gallagher." I introduce.

"Ditto, l/n" Aidan replied with a smirk. Does Jason keep a dictionary of 'my words and terms' around here or something??

Any who I just smile and motion for Aidan to follow me. "Bye cousinnn, looking forward to the dance at the end of the month." I say as I close the office door. I hear Jason sigh knowing that's extra work for him, and I simply chuckle to myself.

"Right.. where to first mister?" I ask, curious to know if he wanted to go a specific place first.

"It's your tour, you pick." Aidan said with a small smile looking directly at me.

"Okay then. Let's gooo."

Aidans pov))
I was glad to be at a new school, where I am unknown by everyone there. I quite like it here.

I am now getting toured by the principals cousin. Y/n, that's her name. So far she's the only student who I've met and so easily become friends with.

I have a good feeling about this school..

——-Time skip——-

Your pov))
We covered the whole two floored building just in time for break. Aidan and I got to know each other better and he asked if he could be my friend. I didn't mind and he was a decent guy, so I said yes. I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind.

Plus I thought the popular lot wouldn't get to steal a decent person and turn him into one one them. I say 'popular lot' I'm meaning the group of people who think they're the fittest and nobody is better than them in anything. This mainly consisted of the cheer squad and football team.

"Can I see your timetable?" I asked, curious if he was in any of my classes. He nodded and showed me it. Turns out we have basically every class together.

Aidan and I go into the break room and wait for the bell, I'm sure my cousin wouldn't mind us not going for 5 minutes of boring as math.

We hear the bell go and I wait for my friends, so I can introduce them to Aidan.

People came swarming through the doors, into 'their area' and of course, my friends were the last to come in. Always up to something.. 

They all came over to me and Aidan.
"Hey n/n wassup." "Bestie! How'd it go with your cuz?" "Heyyyyy." And other 'words of wisdom' were spoken to greet me with. Weird, they didn't acknowledge Aidan..

"Hello amigos," they all looked at me to show they are listening "this is a new student, and friend, Aidan." I introduced him and a few said something like "supp" "welcome" "ayeee new dude". My insides were happy that they didn't discard him or anything mean.

"Nice to meet you all." Aidan spoke and we all sat down at our table. Aidan sat next to me since we know each other more, so he felt more comfortable that way. I didn't mind since I get to have the dance I requested.

Break was only half an hour so there was mainly chatter about school stuff. I could tell Aidan was a bit anxious because he wasn't speaking much and when I dropped my phone, I saw his leg jiggling. I knew that meant he was a little nervous.

After I picked my phone up I lightly grabbed Aidan's hand and held it, as a sign of comfort. He looked at me and a small smile crept up on his face.

"You wanna skip the next two lessons?" I whispered to Aidan, still holding his hand under the table. He looked at me with wide eyes and I just shrugged.

"Actually.. yea.." he said softly. I smiled looking at him as I thought of something...

TBC...

1134 words