💞A.G (2)💞

Your pov))
The bell rang again after our half our break telling everyone to get to 3rd lesson. Everyone got up and left but I waited back a little. My friends gave me a weird look but we just left anyways.

Aidan and I ran together to get to the office as fast as possible since the duty staff were swarming around looking for 'trespassers' , who were kids just ditching class. A few times we almost got stopped but I know the school better than the staff so I knew all the routes, so we ended up escaping.

Finally we reached the office to only find out it was locked. One of my heavy breaths turned into a huff and I picked the lock. It only took me 20 seconds due to the fact it was a simple lock and I'd done it a few times already.

We walked in and sat, waiting for the principal or Jason to return.
"Are you sure we-" Aidan started but I cut him off-

"Yes it's fine, it's not the first time I've done this, trust me." I said as I sat down after locking the door from the inside.

We talked more for around 15 minutes when my lovely cousin finally came in. Aidan and I just sat there in dead silence before Jason noticed we were there.

"JESUS, Y/N." He screeched. We all laughed.

"Hey cuz, I have a favour to ask." I state with a smile.

"Oh so you want a favour now?.. what's in it for me?" He evily said.

"You already have everything you want, I just need a tincy wincy favour." I say politely. Jason nodded as a way to say go on.. "Could you let me and Aidan off this lesson and the next please?"

"How come?"

"Aidan is a little anxious and would like to explore school a little more as a way to settle in faster." Aidan death glared at me as I spoke. I simply put my hands up in defence towards him and slightly laughed.

"Okay sure. But don't expect anything else this week miss l/n."

I high fived Aidan with both of us whisper-shouting 'yesss'.
"Thank youuu, you're the best!" I said as we left.

As I shut the office door I hear Jason mutter something but I have zero clue what he said. I offered my hand to Aidan and he took it. I then pulled him to my favourite 'hang out area', on the roof.

I'd always go here by myself when I needed to during the day to clear my mind. I thought it would be beneficial to him too when needed.

I sat at the edge of the roof and dangled my legs over. Aidan came over to me and did the same. It was peaceful for a few minutes before I asked about him being famous, as he told me first hand.

We made a lot of eye contact and shared a few jokes, making the other laugh. This lasted until the bell went for 4th lesson and we were noticed by a younger student who ran to snitch on us by the looks of it.

Instantly we looked at each other, got up and made our way down back to the floor. We found a nearby bench in which we just sat on right before the same student came back, but with a teacher.

"Excuse me, we're two people on the roof up there, just then?" The teacher asked. We just shook our heads in response as the teacher sighed and turned away. The snitch was still looking at us with a death glare and we sent them one back, with a smirk.

"Ugh!" The student stormed off to their next lesson. We high fived each other, again, in success and sat in silence, when an idea came to me..

I turned my whole body to Aidan "hey, you wanna go get ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah surely, is there one here?" He replies after a second or two to think.

"No silly, we'll leave for the hour." I laugh. "There's a vegan ice cream shop like 15 minute walk away from here."

Aidan opens his mouth to say if we should do this or not but stopped himself and said "let's go!" which shocked me a little.

This time he offered his hand for me to take so I did and we made our way to the front gates. Only I knew how to easily get out through these with out keys.

As to my surprise, Jason had fixed my escape way leaving us one other option. We had to climb over the gates. It actually wasn't too hard since we both got muscles and good core strength. (Lol)

On our journey to the vegan ice cream place, we walked hand in hand, laughing about our little 'escape'.

Aidans pov))
We reached the ice cream shop, which was vegan of course. I was kind of surprised she remembered that specific detail.

Anyways, I got a classic vanilla and y/n got the same, but with sprinkles. I love that little extra thing she brings to life. I can feel a strong bond with her, let's hope we can be best friends for as long as possible.

"Aidan??" Y/n said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I zoned out." I apologised "should we head back now?"

"Nah I'm thinking we go to the park." She spoke.

"Girls just wanna have fun" I mutter and chuckle as I run after y/n, who has already left, probably to the park.

——-Time skip——-

Narrators pov))
You and Aidan went to the park and sat on the swings while eating your ice cream. You took a few pics of the two of you 'for mems' as you called it. You though it would be funny to put some sprinkles on Aidan, so you did. Some stuck to his face and some instantly fell to his lap.

You heard and saw out of your peripheral vision paparazzi.. before Aidan could get the sprinkles off of him, you grabbed his hand and made a run back to the school. You thought by then you'd lose them, which you did luckily.

Your pov))
We managed to lose the annoying ass paparazzi and climbed back over the gate. Aidan looked pretty shaken up so I hugged him. He hugged back within a blink, as if he needed it.

We stayed hugging each other for around a minute and then head back into the school building. I check the time on my phone.

"Perfect." I say relieved. "Just in time for lunch"

We go to the canteen and wait for the rest of the others to come storming in...

TBC...

1134 words