💥F.H (4)💥

Your pov))
After around 2 hours, everyone had finished chatting when Klaus suddenly shouts "RIGHT THEN, what are we playing this time??" Everyone but me and Five start suggesting games all at once.

Eventually, we decided on cards against humanity, trivial pursuit and then lastly Klaus' game...

Truth, dare or shot.

Five wanted to just watch everyone else play but I made him come & take part.  I won cards against humanity, that was a laughing fit for all; not Five though. I did see him chuckle a little but that was it.

Five won trivial pursuit since he's the smart ass of the family and it was time for the last game..
truth, dare or shot.

"Listen up listen up!" Klaus shouted to get everyone's attention. "Okay so, this is how my game works"

"So this is kinda like 21 questions, you have to answer truthfully or if you don't want to answer, you take a shot, same if you don't want to do the dare, if u pick dare, shot!." Klaus explains.

I even managed to get Five to join in. All the others wanted to, so that's fun.

"Right then, who is first?" Klaus exclaims. I was hearing a lot of mumbles as to who goes, so I decided. "Klaus, truth, dare or shot."

"Ooooo I want to go for shot but that's a sad start...
truth."

"Hmmm" I hum genuinely thinking. "Is it true that you used to date twins?" Everyone looks at me weirdly. Klaus simply takes a shot which I'm sure he's only playing for.

"Five, truth, dare or shot?" Klaus picks.

"Hmm.." he looks around trying to decide. "Dare."

"Ooo okayyy," Klaus starts "I dare you to go drink the rest of the coffee in the pot."

"Easy" Five says as he teleports to the kitchen, grabs the coffee and teleports back. I see it's under half filled, thank god- we wouldn't want a hyper Five anytime soon. Jeez I thought, he sure knows how to down his drinks.

"Ha, did it!" Five exclaims.

Klaus came over to me and whispered "that was laced with vodka, let see how this goes..." and he walks back to where he was originally. My eyes widened and everyone saw that, I just shrugged it off.

Anyways, as rounds went on and on, more shots were taken and we were all giggly; even Luther and Diego. We all genuinely had great fun. Everyone had to stay in their old rooms since you can't consume alcohol and drive.

Allison and Luther head off first, then Diego, then Vanya, followed by Klaus. For some reason I could still see Ben, I guess it's the alcohol..  Now it's just me and Five in the living room so I decided to take some pictures of us being out-of-it to look back on.

At this point, Five and I didn't care if anyone was there. We just laughed at everything, including the pictures.

It was now 1 in the morning and I could feel the alcohol wearing off. That's what I hated about it. So I decided to fix me up some medicine and water to drink.

——-Lil time skip——-

I took five to his room to become sober and laid him on his bed and muttered a "goodnight". As I was about to walk out Five whimpers out asking me to stay with him.

Me being me, couldn't decide whether I should or not, so I went down stairs and took what was left of the last bottle we had and downed it, even though I just took something to help with the upcoming hangover.