💥F.H (2)💥

Your pov))
I suddenly wake from the nightmare I just had. I look over to the clock and it reads 9:30am. I get up and get ready for the day even though I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I can just about remember my way around this house. I had a quick tour from Klaus before doing my room. I just manage to stumble into what looked like the kitchen.

I go grab a cup / mug from the cupboard to have (a drink you want). As I'm pouring it in, I hear a woosh.
I see Five appear.

I forgot I was at a mansion with people with superpowers. He glances at me and smirks at the expression on my face while he pours already-made coffee into a mug.

I go and sit at the table and scroll through socials while Five makes a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. -At this time of the morning!? He then come and sits next to me after making food.

There was a peaceful silence unti he says, "How'd you sleep?"

"Great thanks, how did you sleep?" I spoke.

"Okay, I guess." He replied.

I finished my drink and was about to go to my room when Five teleported in front of me and asked "Would you maybe want to hang out today?"

"Sure! I have nothing to do anyways." I said smiling.

"Meet you in the living room at 11??" Five speaks up.

"Okayyy, cya!" I reply.

I walk away and I could've sworn I saw a different Five to usual. Not his usual doom and gloom but a bit joyful? Anyways I go to my room and set an alarm for just before 11. I showered, then chilled for a while.

——-Time skip——-

My alarm startled me a little since I was peacefully reading. My phone reminds me I've got to go hang out with Five. I make my way to the living room and get there bang on 11:00am. Five teleports in a split second after I was there.

"Soo.." I start. "What are we gonna do?"

"You'll see.." he says while smirking. I guess he likes to smirk a lot for no reason (lol).

Surprisingly we went to my work; Griddys Donuts. It was weird to be back there for non-work purposes but I'll get used to it. We go in and Agnes's face instantly lightens up when she lays her eyes on us.

"Y/n oh my gosh, are you okay?" Agnes says kindly.

I chuckle, "I am now thanks to Five over here."
Five mutters something but I couldn't hear it, bummer.

"Good good, are you going to come work again anytime??" She asks sweetly.

"Umm, maybe??..        Actually I could do.." I reply, not wanting to make her sad.

"Oke just let me know! Glad to see you up and running." She smiles and let's us sit. Agnes patiently waits for us to order while I notice Five looking a tad puzzled.

Fives pov))
"... are you going to come work again..."

I knew she was familiar. Y/n must have served me once or so, most of the time it was Agnes or someone else though.

Your pov))
"Coffee. Black.." I hear Five speak.

'demanding much?' I think to myself.
"I'll have my usual please." I emphasise on the please and smile. Agnes goes and gets our drinks then shortly returns with a "here you go."

"Thank you Agnes." I remark.
She smiles and walks away.

——-Time skip——-

Me and Five chatted quite a bit to each other and finally finished with our things. I say thank you to Agnes again because she deserves it.

"No worries, I'll see you sometime yea?

"Of course." I wave and poof, Five teleported us to a new location. I felt a little nauseous and dizzy (again) but less than last time.

We were at a quiet park which had lovely nature throughout. I admired the place as we went on. We walked and talked some more as we went through the park. After we finished our stroll in the park, Five looked me as if to say where to next?

"Take me to your favourite spot in this city and I'll show you mine." I spoke out. And with that we are engulfed with a blue light and another sickness feeling. You'd think I'm used to it by now, but I am far from that.

"Don't tell the others but this is my favourite space to relax and clear my mind when they are driving me insane." He confessed and looked at me like I hold his darkest secret. Well, I kinda do now soo.

"It's nice.. but not as nice as my place!" I exclaim.

"Where to??" He asks like a gentleman and holds his arm out.

"Oh no. Absolutely not." I state laughing a little.

"Alrighty let's go then."

——-Time skip——-

"Just a few more steps... aaand here!" I announce.

"Woah" Five lowly says as if he didn't know this existed.

"Pretty amazing right??"

"yeahh.."

I check the time and perfect! Just in time for the sunset aka my favourite thing to end the day. I go sit down while Five just stands there.

"Here, come sit." I demand. He does as i asked and then stares out at the sky.

"How did you know, huh?" Five laughs. I hum in confusion as a response.

"I- I love watching sunsets..." he confesses again. "It reminds me of what I went through to save everyone and everything.."

"You did a very good job." I smiled."I'm kinda glad you found about the apocalypse.."

"Because then I wouldn't have come across such a caring family." I trail off.

Five looks at me and smiles from ear to ear. From what I've heard, he rarely smiles and means it, but who knows. We both look back out to the sky and chill.

I caught him side-eyeing me a few times I didn't really care tho. We were both silent as the sun sunk into the horizon and then sighed, not knowing what to do next.

Five then teleports us back to the academy onto the couch exactly how we were sitting on the grass. I wasn't surprised by this anymore so I barely got the annoying 'symptoms' of first few teleporting tortures -as I like to call it.

"Thanks for a good day Five." I spoke.

"You're welcome." He replies.

"Goodnight..." I say as I walk up to my room.

"Night- and she's gone.. how so fast..?" I hear him mutter to himself and chuckle a little.

I fall onto my bed and I am about to shut my eyes when my one and only bestie, Klaus, bursts in the room and asked me about my day. I explained what we did and he left in a saddened manor since nothing really happened.

I close my eyes finally and float off to sleep...

TBC...

1162 words