💞A.G (6)💞

Aidans pov))
I was very glad to see that it wasn't awkward after this mornings events but the kiss on the cheek almost killed me. The dance is tomorrow so I'll ask y/n if she'd go with me as friends, or a date.

I wouldn't mind either.

Earlier when we were hanging at mine I was just catching up on my emails. One caught my eye which was from one of The Umbrella Academy producers, they want to shoot the next series right after graduation.

I'm not sure how I'm going to tell y/n or how different it will be with out her and not having our little daily convos. Life's tough. She's been my bestest friend and newly developed crush. She means so much more to me than she knows. The thought of asking her to come with me crossed my mind but that would be impossible..       right?

I didn't want to think about that so we went to get food and went to one of y/n's favourite places apparently. I can't lie, all these spots I would've never knew existed if she wasn't so adventurous.

Currently we're jamming out to her playlist on top of a school bus. Mad right? Nope it's actually really fun, just us two under the stars, enjoying life. Yes it was dark, but not pitch black thank god.
A slow song came on.

"Wanna do it?" Y/n asked referring to the classic slow dance. I nodded and grabbed her waist with one hand. She had one hand in mine and the other on my shoulder.

We maintained eye contact and smiles were on our faces through out. Every so often she would let out a little laugh to lighten the mood even more. Y/n's eyes were sparkling beautifully under the moonlight and i think it's safe to say, I've caught feelings.

When it came to the end I did the classic dip and we stared into each others eyes deeper then before. Ahhh butterflies. It took me like half a minute to lift her back up..

Your pov))
I asked if Aidan wanted to do one of those classical dances to which he agreed. Shocker. Turns out he's a very good dancer.

It has taken me till now to notice how much Aidan means to me and this dance just made him feel more special to me. The moon rays bouncing off of him made his skin glow and look extra hotttt.
Yeah I said that, what you gonna do about it.

At the end he dipped me and it felt like this morning all over again. Aidan was closely staring deep into my eyes. He pulled me back up and let go of me. I went and got my phone, turning the music off in the process.

Aidan was just standing there so I pulled him back on top of the bus. This time we're standing, looking at and absorbing the moonlight.

The peaceful silence helped me think things over about Aidan. After a few minutes I came to the conclusion that I have caught feelings... oop.

I mentally debated the bet me and Jason did. I mean, being a normal school student isn't that bad... right?..

Aidans pov))
The peaceful silence we had wasn't awkward at all, it helped me think things over. I was debating whether I should make a move or what not. I was disturbed in my thinking by y/n grabbing my hand and interlocking out fingers, a different hold to usual.

"Tell me more about this mystery girl you o so adore." She asked sweetly still facing the moon.

"Well for starters she's gorgeous, she has e/c eyes, soft h/c hair, cute smile, she's very oblivious and extra.. just overall perfect." I said still looking forward.
"Now you tell me about this guyyy."

"Okaaaaaay so he's taller than me, not by much though, he has fluffy raven hair, pretty green eyes, fricken dimpless, he can sing, he's also oblivious and extremely talented. In my eyes, perfect." Y/n explained.

There's was nobody I knew with a description of that.. there's no way she could've meant me.. right?

"Are you ever going to ask her out?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, pretty soon I hope." I replied.

"A-" I got interrupted by y/n pulling me to face her holding both my hands now.

I got any confidence I had and kissed her softly. She instantly kissed back with passion. My hands left hers and landed on her waist. Y/n's arms moved to my neck and fluffed my hair a little. We kissed for a solid minute until we needed air and temporarily embraced each other in the other's arms.

"Finally.." I whispered, pulling back a bit.

"How long have you wanted to do that?" Y/n asks while laughing a little, still facing me.

"You have no idea.."  I responded and smiled.

Y/n pulled me into another kiss and another hug.
This night couldn't be better.

"I have a confession." She says as she leaves the hug. I give her a look that says carry on..
"Well.. you know the first day I left to Jason's office to discuss the dance.." I nodded.
"He made a bet with me before I left... I've lost."

"And what was this bet?" I ask.

"Jason said if I end up 'like liking' you I'd have to be a normal student, no skips or early leaves. But if I didn't I'd get quite a bit of money. The deadline was graduation.."

"I have a question.." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to be mine?" I ask shyly.
Y/n just kissed me and said 'yesssss' after.

"You know," I started "we don't have to make it public.."

"Then I can say I won and we can trick everyone, even our family and friends."
Y/n says excitedly.

"It would also prevent you getting hate from the people out there.."

"What do you mean?" She asks, genuinely confused.

"Well you know how I'm as people say 'famous',"
y/n nods
"everyday I get hate comments along with any other celebrity, I wouldn't want that for you.." I spoke and cupped her cheek.

"When you begged to come round a few of the times, were they getting to you?" She asked quietly. I nodded and sighed.
"Okay where do these assholes live?? I'm gonna go all Number Five on them, watch me."

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, we binged the whole umbrella academy one time when  I went to y/n's.

"Calm down my love." I say laughing.

I kissed her once more before saying "we should get going, it's getting late."

"Tomorrow is a date by the way.." she confirmed and smiled.

——-Time skip——-

I drove y/n back to her house and walked her to her front door. She kissed my cheek and hugged me. She also whispered
"I love you Gallagher, never forget that."

"I love you more gorgeous, never forget that." I whispered back. We left the hug and she knocked on her door. I walked back to my car to go home.

"BYE AIDANN." I heard y/n shout.

"BYEEE." I replied and went home. I got in my house, feeling the best I ever have. I went to my room and remembered today and debated on telling the cast of tua in our group chat. They were my most trusted people apart from my family and y/n of course. I only told them I'm taking her to the dance, they were exited for me.

I finally fell asleep, wanting tomorrow to come fast.

Today was perfect...

Your pov))
I got in said hi to my mom and went to my room. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it out of joy and relief. I fell asleep listening to music and remembering today.

Today was perfect...

TBC...

1323 words