💞A.G (9)💞

T.H.E. D.A.N.C.E

Your pov))
I forgot to mention, I made Aidan get the same mask as mine but one of those tied ones. =)

The ride around town was amazing, we had a lot of side hugs and kisses so we wouldn't do at the dance. I got a message saying to go to where the dance was now. Aidan instructed the driver to go to the location and slowly pull up to the front.

After a minute or two we got there. Aidan gave my hand a squeeze and 'one last kiss' as he said before getting out.

He stood there while everyone's eyes were on him. 10 seconds later he offered his hand to me to pull me out of the limo..

Your friends pov))
It was almost 6 and y/n is nowhere to be seen. This is what she planned and had been going on about the last few days so it was weird. Only then I realised Aidan isn't here either. I was the smartest person here so I knew who was who.

I spoke to the rest of the group asking if anyone had seen either of them. Nobody had a clue or heard from y/n since the last hour of the free study period.

Everyone apart from y/n and Aidan was here. We were all just waiting for the principal to lead us into the main area when a white limo pulls up. This had to be y/n or Aidan, or both eeeeek.

Everyone's attention was brought to the limo when the driver opened the far back door. Aidan stepped out with a fresh, expensive-looking tux and waited for a picture, just like everyone else got one.

Aidan then puts his hand behind the door
-for someone to take!?

"Watch it be y/n!" I said to my surrounding friends...

Your pov))
I take Aidans hand and put my mask up to my face since it was one of those ones where you hold it on a stick, since I didn't want my make up to be ruined.

I took a deep breath and stepped out.
My dress fell out behind me, it was perfect.
All eyes were on me now.  I heard a few gasps and 'wow's. .Goal achieved.

Aidan put his arm around my waist and smiled proudly while we got a photo. That's definitely going on my wall. This was the big entrance I wanted.

We thanked the driver and he left as me and Aidan walked to my group. They instantly welcomed us and screamed a little. It's safe to say they were 'over the moon'.

Jason called us all in to the main room for the
'partay to start' as he said. He also mentioned that we don't have to keep our masks on the whole time.
———————————————————————————

There were tables scattered around, a huge dance floor in the middle, a snack area and a stage which also had the DJ booth on. I guess we doing king and queen of the dance. yay.

Everyone danced a lot, hundreds of photos where taken and everyone was having a good time. But best of all me and Aidan enjoyed ourselves the most, without exposing us. Would've been nice to have gone as a date date, not just a friend date.

I was just chilling at my table with all of my friends and my secret boyfriend as a slow song came on, the same one from the other night, so all the couples went to the dance floor.