𝐬𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX
"Who's Hungry?!"
----

"Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart" Bellamy says as the group stops in place and he slowly starts pulling his gun out and Wells stops it "Put the gun away, Bellamy" Wells demands. "Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?" Murphy defends Bellamy pushing one side of Wells shoulder. "Jasper screamed when they moved him" Nova chimes in telling Bellamy.

"If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste" Clarke adds to Nova's statement. "As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go" Bellamy says pointing to Clarkes wrist. Nova shakes her head and steps Bellamy confidently eyeing him up and down.

"The only way you'll get that wristband off is if she's actually dead and I don't think that'll happen" Nova lets a fake smile tug on her lips as she looks at Bellmay. "A little brave for a guard killer" Murphy says stepping infront of Bellamy and getting in Nova's face when Finn runs up from behind.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me"  Finn says rescuing Clarke. Clarke turns around and starts following Finn but she stops then turns around and looks to Nova.

"Nova, you should come with us" Clarke says and Bellamy grabs Nova's forearm pulling her back slightly and Nova feels a sharp object on her lower back. "She'll stay with us" Bellamy declares and Nova swallows a large lump in her throat and nods her head to Clarke. Clarke and Finn start walking away and Bellamy let's go of Novas forearm then the sharp object is removed from her back.

"We should get going.. shall we?" Bellamy proposes reaching his arm out making a clear path for Nova to walk in front. Nova puts both of her hands in her front pockets and starts walking in front of them with Wells by her side.

"Are you okay?" Wells asks and Nova nods putting a fake smile on her face. "Fine. Just walk we need to find Jasper" Nova utters and begins walking while looking around for clues.

While walking Bellamy and Murphy have a private conversation then all of a sudden Bellamy grabs Nova's arm and spins her around to face him and lifts her arm up revealing her wrist with the wristband on it.

"Since Princess won't give me her wristband gonna have to take yours in the meantime" Bellamy grunts snatches Murphy's knife away from him but Nova keeps dragging her arm down. "Why? Why do you need the Ark to think that we're all dead? What the hell did you do?" Nova ask question after questions distracting Bellamy. Bellamy glares at Nova when Wells steps towards him Murphy pushes him back.

"Let her go!"

Bellamy takes a deep breath before bringing the knife to Nova's wristband when rustling is heard in the woods. "What's going on here?" Clarke asks as her and Finn appear. Murphy quickly steps away from Wells and Bellamy looks between Clarke and Nova with the knife in his hand.

"Yeah, Bellamy.. Whats going on?" Nova retorts as Bellamy jerks Nova back and throws the knife back to Murphy. "Did you find something?" Bellamy questions and Nova rubs her arm then turns her body around looking at Clarke who glares at her then looks back up at Bellamy.

"Follow us".

Nova and the rest of the group follow Clarke and Finn throughout the woods and Finn is showing us small clues to hint where Jasper might have been taken. "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy mumbles to Bellamy and Nova rolls her eyes while she walks in front of them listening on there conversation.