𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
"Fio"
——

After Nova was taken down from the post, Gustus was the next one to go but this time we was going die. Each grounder came up one by one and sliced him with their knife and Lexa put her sword through his stomach killing him instantly.

Nova's wounds got wrapped by Abby, the one on her arms ended up needing a few stitches. After she was all wrapped up Octavia helped her walk home back to camp with the sky people while Clarke stayed with the grounders at Tondc.

Once they made it back home Nova rested for a bit until it was the next day. Nova was told that the commander Lexa agreed to a couple of her people teacher sky people how to defend themselves.

Nova sat outside by a fire as the gates opened revealing a group of grounders with weapons in hand. Kane greeted them at the gates and told them to put their weapons in the bin before they entered and they all did. Octavia walked over to Nova and Nova stood to her feet.

"Ready for the counsel meeting?" Octavia asked and Nova nodded her head putting her hand on her stomach. "You alright?" Octavia asked as she walked beside Nova to the counsel room. Nova widened her eyes and groaned in pain "No, not really but- I'll be fine" Nova mumbles she walks in the counsel room where's there not much people until the grounders start crowding the room along with some sky people making the room crowded.

"Alright, quiet down" Kane ordered and the room slowly calmed down. Nova looked over and spotted a grounder with a skull as a face mask. Nova went touch it and the grounder growled at her. Nova moved her finger away fast and smiled at him.

"Sorry... It's just that looks real" Nova whispers and he furrows his eyebrows him confusion. "It is.. real" He mumbles and Nova pushed her lips together and nodded her head slowly "Oh, looks great" Nova lied and cleared her throat as Kane began talking.

"I know we don't have a lot in common. But we do have a common enemy and a common goal. And for us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather we need to work together. Ogeda. Skaikru and Trikru. Our survival depends you sharing your knowledge of this world..." Kane speaks and Nova listens until it is seen that Murphy and grounder have gotten into a fight.

"Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man" Kane demands and Murphy furrows his eyebrows. "For what? He was the one who came to me" Murphy argues and Kane shakes his head "Two says. Work detail" Kane states and Murphy's jaw drops.

"Work detail? I just told you I didn't do it-" Murphy defends and Kane pulls one eyebrow up. "Care to make it three?" Kane asks and Nova chuckles quietly to herself. It's seen that the grounder whispered something to Murphy and Murphy turned around punching him in the face.

"Oh! Murphy!" Nova shouted as a whole riot broke up. Grounders shoving sky people. Murphy shoving grounders. "Ok! Murphy cut it out come on!" Nova shouts walking over to Murphy and pushing him away from a grounder.

"Stop this!" Octavia screams shoving some grounders away.

~~

The fight was stopped and the grounders separated themselves for awhile and are doing hand to hand combat outside while Nova and Octavia watch with such interest. Nova and Octavia cheer anytime someone wins and wince when someone gets hurts.

"Who's next?" Indra asks as the last fight was over. "Uh- Can I go?" Nova asks standing up. Octavia stands up to "I want to try to" Octavia says and Indra stares them down and shakes her head.