𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"Not this one.."
——

"Clarke! Clarke! Where is Clarke!?" Octavia shouts as her and the group walk in with Bellamy holding Nova. "I'm here.. Nova! What the hell happened!?" Clarke asks frantically looking at Nova in Bellamy's arms.

Clarke places two fingers on Novas pulse and let's out a breath of relief. "She's breathing" Clarke says feeling her eyes fill up and get all glossy. "Clarke.. please say you can save her" Octavia says with a tear tickling down her cheek.

"I need my mom. Raven, I need to talk to my mother" Clarke demands and Raven shrugs her shoulders "There's still no radio" Raven says and Clarke turns around and faces Raven in anger.

"Raven... I need you to fix that damn radio.. Now!" Clarke says and Raven sighs running into the drop ship. "Carry her to the drop ship" Clarke orders and Finn grabs Nova from Bellamy's arms and takes her to the drop ship laying her down on a metal table.

Octavia starts walking to the drop ship before Bellamy grabs her arm. "Why were you defending him? A grounder?" Bellamy questions.

"Because he saved my life. That spear that hit Roma was actually meant—" Octavia states before shes cut off by Bellamy "No, you're wrong. I saved your life. Nova! Saved your life. For all you know, he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps" Bellamy argues and Octavia shakes her head disagreeing with Bellamy.

"I don't think—" Octavia says but is cut off once again "You don't think, O! That's the problem. They killed 3 of our people today. And if you would've let me kill him when I had the chance, Nova, wouldn't be in there dying right now" Bellamy argues and Octavia scoffs pushing Bellamy back a little bit.

"Stop blaming me for your mistakes. I- I wanted to go and I already blame myself for what happened to her so please don't project your problems onto me! So, let's be honest Bell, "Everything that's gone wrong is because of you. You got me locked up on the Ark. You wanted me to go to that stupid.. stupid dance!" Octavia argues and Bellamy tugs his lips into a cheeky smile and sniffles his nose.

"Mom was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive and now so will Nova. So, let's be honest here O, You killed mom and you've killed Nova to" Bellamy states and once he finishes Octavia walks away out of anger but Bellamy grabs her arm stopping her. "I am going to make sure Nova doesn't die because of you!" Octavia shouts as she walks into the drop ship and sees Nova lying on the table unconscious.

"Nova.." Octavia cries out stepping to Novas body and giving her a small kiss on the head. "Get inside. Go!" Bellamy shouts as a group of people start crowding the drop ship.

"Bellamy, what the hell!" Clarke shouts looking up from Nova. "A storm's coming" Bellamy states and Clarke lets out a sigh before pushing her hair back due to her stressing out.

——

The sky is very dark gray and rain is heavily pouring. Other delinquents are holding up some sort of tarp and screaming out commands.

"Hold it back!"

More muffled shouting is heard while Clarke, stands at the edge of camp, looking into the storm hearing Raven's voice in the background while Nova lays unconscious on the makeshift bed that was made for her in the drop ship.

"This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station" Raven says trying to contact the ark sounding desperate every chance she gets. Raven begins to stress out and take a deep breath when Clarke places her hand on her back "Raven, You can do this. Okay?" Clarke reassures her calmly and goes over to the table Nova is laid out on watching Octavia brush Novas hairs back out of her face.

Raven's continues to try and contact the station. Clarke looks over Nova and grimaces as she tends to her wound. Nova lies on a makeshift bed, and appears very pale.

The delinquents huddle around Raven as she tries to contact the Ark.

[on radio] "This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself" A male voice states.

[on radio] "This is Raven Reyes. I- I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now".

[on radio] "Hang on Raven, we're trying to boost your signal" A male voice states.

Clarke lets out a sigh of relief and grips Nova's hand. "Your going to be okay" Clarke whispers as she turns back to Raven and the radio.

[on radio] "Raven? Are you there?" Abby Griffin is heard over the radio.

Clarke gently pushes past a couple people and puts her lips near the radio.

[on radio] "Mom? Mom, it's me"

[on radio] "Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder" Clarke states.

[on radio] "Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?".

[on radio] "Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone" Clarke states.

[on radio] "Mom, she's dying. The knife is still in her chest.. help me" Clarke begs.

[on radio] "Clarke. Is my son with you?" Jaha asks.

Clarke looks up sadly and pauses, before speaking into the radio.

[on radio]" I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead" Clarke answers sadly.

[on radio] "I'm going to talk you through it, step by step" Abby says getting back on the radio.

The shelter begins to creak and wind is heard cutting out the radio. "Clarke... just... find-"Unintelligible speech is heard from the radio as it cuts in and out. "What! Raven what's wrong" Clarke asks frantically looking to Raven who fidgets around with the radio.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm" Raven states starting to panic a little bit. Clarke sighs and looks back at Nova on the bed becoming more pale and more unstable.

"Clarke please tell me you can save her" Octavia says walking up to Clarke who's eye become glossy and breathing becomes uneven. Clarke clears her throat rubbing out her eyes when Finn walks up beside her and rubs her shoulder in comfort.

"You can do this" Finn reassures and Clarke takes a deep breath before turning to Raven. "Raven, I need that radio working now! I'm not letting this one die.. not this one" Clarke says brushing her fingers on the side of Nova's cheek.