𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
"Pink mist"
——

The group along with Raven went to the Exodus Ship crash site for Clarke to find answers or some type of closure and they didn't arrive there until the sun had set in. While everyone was in a group checking out the crash site, Clarke wondered off alone looking for anything that could give her some answers.

"Clarke shouldn't be out here" Finn states and Nova sighs looking around at what explosion caused. "She just needs answers or feel peace" Nova says.

"I agree. You want to help her, find me the black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why this ship crashed" Raven says and Finn nods his head and goes back to looking around. Nova looks over at Clarke as her eyes wander all over worriedly, Nova then takes a deep breath and walks over to Clarke slowly.

"Hey, Um- Sorry I shouldn't have come over here" Nova greets suddenly feeling regret and turning around to walk away. "No! It's okay just looking for... something" Clarke sighs and Nova turns back around facing Clarke.

"We're all helping look around. I'm sure we will find... something" Nova says putting her arm on Clarke's shoulder and for a second they both get lost in each other's eyes Clarke feels closure just looking at Nova she feels at peace, calm.. happy.

Clarke looks past Nova and spots some liquid coming out a part of the ship and walks past Nova and starts stepping close to it. "Clarke, No!" Raven stops her and Nova rushes over pulling Clarke away afraid it's something that could hurt her.

"Rocket fuel?" Clarke asks looking from the corner of  her eye at Nova's hand on her shoulder until Nova removes them. "Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist" Raven states as she makes some sort of fire and before setting it under the hydrazine she yells "Fire in the hole!".

Raven sets the fire under the hydrazine making everyone step away as far as possible while Raven runs away quickly before a loud explosion fills the air. Raven tugs a smile from how cool it looked and nodded her head "We need to clear the area" Raven states looking to Bellamy who nodded his head as well.

"Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark" Bellamy states looking to everyone who agreed and they all went on their way back home to make sure they made it back before dark. Nova walked beside Clarke the whole time making sure she was okay until they got back to camp.

When the group arrived back at camp something wasn't right when one of the delinquents named Derek came rushing towards Bellamy before the whole group even walked through the gate. "Someone's here" Derek states and everyone has a confused look on their face.

"Who exactly is here?" Bellamy questions sternly and Derek clears his throat and points in the drop ship. "Murphy" Derek says and with that everyone is shocked but Bellamy is more angry then shocked and within a second Bellamy is already making his way into the drop ship ready to face Murphy.

"What do we do?" Nova turns to Clarke for an answer and Clarke shrugs her shoulders before Finn walks over to them. "We go in there Murphy could be dead right now" Finn says and Clarke and Nova sigh before marching into the drop ship seeing Bellamy point his gun at Murphy.

"Bellamy, what the hell are you doing?" Nova asks shocked at the sight. "We were very clear what would happen if he came back" Bellamy states not letting go of the gun and not taking his finger off the trigger. "No. If he was with the Grounders, then he knows things that can help us" Finn says as he steps in front of Bellamy trying to talk him down and Bellamy shakes his head.

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way" Bellamy demands and Nova looks to Clarke before clearing her throat. "Bellamy, in some way Finn is right" Nova states and Bellamy scoffs.