𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"I will never forgive you"
——

Nova, Clarke, Finn and Raven were on a mission to find Bellamy and they did walking through the woods as if he done nothing wrong. "Hey! Where is it?" Clarke questions and Bellamy stops in his tracks as the whole group comes up to him.

"Hey, princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy deflects and Nova scoffs. "Don't play dumb Bellamy. Where is it?" Nova asks rolling her eyes.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people—" Clarke says then taps Bellamy's chest "—Your people".

Finn maneuvers his way between Clarke and Nova then shoves Bellamy back. "Where's the radio Bellamy?" Finn asks aggressively before Bellamy retaliates and shoves Finn back "I have no idea what you're talking about".

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you" Raven chimes in and Nova furrows her eyebrows in shock and confusion then looks to Raven. "For what exactly?" Nova questions.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha".

"That's why you wanted the ark to think we're dead" Nova states shaking her head slowly. "And that's why you took the wristbands" Clarke adds a little taken back that he would go through such trouble.

"All that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin" Finn says and Bellamy shakes his head and begins walking away but not before Raven follows him.

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven asks stepping in front of him. "Get out of my way" Bellamy demands and Raven crosses her arms waiting for an answer. "I should've killed you when I had the chance" Bellamy states and Raven chuckles to spite him.

"Well, I'm right here" Raven says and at the same time Bellamy throws her against a tree but Raven points a knife at him.

"Where. Is. My. Radio".

"Alright" Nova says as her and Clarke step in releasing Bellamy away from Raven. "Jaha deserved to die. You all know that" Bellamy defends and Nova scoffs.

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person either, but he isn't dead" Raven states and Nova widens her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest looking to Bellamy with a sly smirk on her face. "Hm, Lousy shot I see" Nova says and Raven let's out a chuckle.

Clarke clears her throat and approaches Bellamy nicely. "Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again by protecting three hundred of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke says calmly and Bellamy sighs softly and shrugs his shoulders.

"It's too late".

——

Bellamy told Clarke he threw it in the river near the pod so Bellamy gathered a group of people from camp to come out to the river and look around. Nova went into the water knee high looking around for it.

"Hey! I found it!" A boy shouts rushing out the water and everyone including Nova run over while Raven takes the radio from him and inspects it.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke wonders watching her look at the radio. "Maybe, but it'll take half the day just to dry out the components to see what's broken" Raven states and Nova sighs.

"I told you. It's too late" Bellamy chimes in like he didn't do anything wrong. Nova shakes her head and steps up and pushes Bellamy back.

"Do you have any idea what you just did? Just because you have no one up there that loves you doesn't mean others don't!" Nova shouts and Bellamy licks his lips and scoffs.

"Why are you so eager for help? You know as soon as those guards come down it's going to be just like your cell a year ago. Hell!" Bellamy states pushes Novas shoulder back.

"Maybe, but at least i'll have my mother. Who will you have?" Nova asks and Bellamy looks away and Nova smiles in defeat and nods her head. "That's what I thought. I hope your happy, you just killed three hundred people" Nova says walking past Bellamy hitting his shoulder with hers in the process.

Nova walked back to camp and a couple hours later as the sun was setting and it was getting dark Clarke and the rest of the group came back explaining that they'll be launching flares to let the Ark know there down there and Raven needed everyone's help.

Raven ordered everyone a job and everyone did there assigned jobs getting the job done within a couple of hours. "We need to launch those flares ASAP if we have any hope of saving those people. Finn, get that control panel to camp. You, pull out those fire circuits in one piece or they won't work. Clarke and Nova, can I have a hand?" Raven asks and Nova and Clarke stand to their feet and walk over to Raven who grabs a wrench.

"Work these bolts here gently. Rocket fuel likes to go boom. We're gonna need power to fire" Raven says and Clarke gets to work while Nova helps her on the side. "Hey, Are you okay?" Clarke asks as she works the bolts gently as she was asked. Nova clears her throat and helps Clarke. "I'm fine, keep working" Nova says nudging her head at the other bolts and Clarke sighs then looks back and begins working.

"They're tying in the batteries on the dropship. Should be ready when we get there" Clarke says and Raven nods her head "Great. Is there a problem?" Raven questions standing to her feet as she finished her job on some other bolts.

"Nothing. I just, uh...Well if we get the rockets to launch, will they see them from the Ark?" Clarke questions setting the wrench down as she finished. "Like the good book says, it's all about burn time and cloud cover" Raven says and Nova sighs putting her hands in her jacket pockets.

"We done here?" Nova asks and Raven nods at her and Nova walks away going to help other people at camp build a fire. Nova looks around for Octavia but doesn't see her.. anywhere, Nova realizes she hasn't seen her almost all day.

"Here you go" One of the delinquents yell grabbing Nova out of her thoughts as people grab rockets and add them to the metal braces. Nova wipes her hands on her pants and runs over next to the group forming as the rockets blast off into the sky. Nova smiles at the rockets blasting off and hope the ark will see them and soon come down.

Nova stands looking up at the sky when someone comes and stands next to her. "You think they can see it from up there?" A voice is heard and Nova looks over and spots Bellamy.

"Yeah, I hope so" Nova answers and Bellamy nods his head. "Listen I-" Bellamy speaks up but Nova isn't listening shes looking around for Octavia and notices Clarke who's looking over at Finn. "Have you seen Octavia?" Nova asks looking back at Bellamy who noticed where her gaze fell upon.

"Uh- No she probably went for a walk. She's ignoring me but she'll be back" Bellamy answers and Nova nods then starts walking away when Bellamy grabs her arm. Nova turns around and snatches her arm away "I- I'm sorry Nova for what I did to you" Bellamy apologizes and Nova scoffs.

"What are you doing Bellamy? Making amends? I will never forgive you so don't bother apologizing.. ever" Nova says standing her ground before turning around and walking away.