𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
"I have a message from.."
——

While walking back home to camp Nova and her mom shared very little conversations. They looked over once or twice and sent smiles. Fake smiles to each other. It wasn't the same after seeing her mother kill all those young children and there parents.

They finally reach camp and walk through the gates. Nova turns to her mother. "I'm going to see Clarke. I'll talk to you later mom" Nova says and her mom nods her head before making her way to the drop with an assault rifle in hand. Nova sighs and walks over to Clarke who's by Bellamy. "Hey, Is she okay?" Clarke asks referring to her mom.

"I- I don't know we haven't really talked about. Not sure if I want to" Nova says before her eyes glance over to Finn who is making his way over to them. "What about him?" Nova questions and Clarke looks stuck "I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say, he just kept shooting" Clarke says and Nova nods in understanding.

"Hey" Finn greets as he slowly approaches. Nova waves to him as she clears her throat. Bellamy looks at the group and sighs before walking away. Finn looks at Nova then looks back at Clarke "Oh, I'll go to" Nova says before she walks away from an awkward situation.

Nova walks into the drop ship and sees Raven in the engineering station sounding angry. Nova knocks on the metal wall grabbing her attention. "Everything okay?" Nova asks as she walks in looking around.

"I think I figured out why we can't contact other Ark stations" Raven says reeling Nova in the conversation. Nova makes her way over to Raven and sits in the chair next to her. Raven begins explaining everything about how Mount weather is jamming the communication systems, most specifically there's. Nova's eyes widen as Raven continues on explaining everything. "We need Clarke, Now" Raven says and Nova nods her head getting up from her seat and making her way out of engineering she stands near the drop ship outside and looks around for Clarke and spots her talking to Murphy.

"Clarke! Raven needs you! It's important so... beat it Murphy!" Nova shouts grabbing Clarke and Murphy's attention. Clarke nods and rushes over to Nova "She's in engineering" Nova says as she leads Clarke to engineering spotting her mother down the hall.

"Nova!" Layla calls from down the hallway and marches down to see Nova. "Just go. I'll meet you there in a few minutes" Nova says as Clarke nods before walking away just in time when Layla arrived.

"Hey, Mom. I'm sorry but I really—" Nova says trying to get out the conversation and to see Raven and Clarke. "Nova, Why won't you talk to me?" Her mom wonders and Nova sighs realizing that she hasn't seen her mom in a really long time. Nova walks up to her and hugs her tightly "I'm sorry, I just there's a lot going on. A lot happened in that mountain and I just want to help my friends" Nova says pulling away from the hug and looking at her mom. "I understand. I'm sorry but you know you can talk to me. Tell me what happened" Layla begs and Nova sighs stepping away from her mother "Soon. I'll tell you soon just let me go help my friends" Nova says pointing in the direction of engineering.

"Nova!" Layla shrieks starting to get angry. "I'm sorry mom! I have to go!" Nova exclaims turning around and walking away from her mother and into engineering with Abby, Raven and Clarke.

Clarke smiles when she sees Nova. "You're here! it's settled, we're going back to the Mount Weather" Clarke states and Nova nods her head with a side smile on her face. "We're going to save them?" Nova asks walking up next to Clarke and looking to Abby.