𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

~CHAPTER THIRTY~
"Over the dam"
——
~BEGINNING OF SEASON 2~

Cold. Tired. That's how Nova felt she didn't know where was the last thing she remembers is the grounders finally getting to the drop ship and them beating her then her going unconscious. Nova's head was pounding and her arms hurt like someone took blood or injected her with something.

Nova heard painful screams coming from all around her. Nova picked her head up and let out heavy breaths as she slowly opened her eyes. Dark. It was dark, she could barley see anything. Nova then looked down at her body and all she had was underwear and a bra on. She noticed all the bruises on her stomach from when the grounder had punched her.

Nova looked around and she saw other people in the age just like her. Large metal doors opened in the distance and she heard multiple footsteps, one of them heels and they got closer and closer to the cage she was in. They stopped in front of hers and opened it, 2 people dragging her out.

"Ah. Please, What's going on?" Nova mumbled as they dragged her out the room. Before she could see where she was she was placed into a chair. She slowly lifted her head up and looked around her but nothing around her gave her a clue of where she was.

"Bring them in" The lady in a doctor orders as she types on a tablet. The doors open and Nova see Monty and Jasper walk in. "Monty? Jasper!" Nova says sounding relived as she stands up but is quickly sat back down by one of the guards behind her. "Nova?" Monty questioned as him and Jasper stood in front of her.

"So, you do know her?" The lady asked and Jasper nodded his head. "Yes, she's one of us" Jasper answers quickly and Nova looks between them. "Is Clarke alright? Octavia?" Nova asks frantically. "Octavia isn't here and Clarke is.. going to be okay" Monty answered and Nova furrowed her eyebrows. "What happened?" Nova asked but her question remained unanswered.

"So, is she safe to come with your group to the dorms?" The lady asked and Monty looked over at Jasper. Like he was thinking about it. "Monty.. you have to think about it?" Nova says softly as she looks at Monty in disbelief. Monty pulled Jasper to the side and had a long conversation with him before they walked back over.

"It's best if you stay away from us" Jasper says and Novas jaw drops and tears fill in her eyes.

"No.. I was on the drop ship with you! I built that camp with you! What are you saying?!" Nova cries out as both her arms were grabbed forcing her to stand. "If Clarke finds out what happened to you she'll go off the rails again. I know it and it's good here Nova. We're really sorry" Monty speaks up and Nova swallows the lump in her throat as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Monty! I'm living in a cage! Nothing here is good!" Nova shouts as she tries to lunge at Monty and Jasper but they back away and she gets pulled back. The guards start to take her out the room. "No! Go to hell the both of you! How could you?!" Nova cried out as she kicked her legs while being taken out the room. "Please!" Nova screamed as she was taken back in the room with the cages and taken down the aisle way. They stopped at an empty cage and Nova looked across from hers and spotted Anya...

"Anya?" Nova questioned before she felt a sharp pain in her neck and next thing she knew she was unconscious.

~~

Nova was finally awake but still weak she look to her arm to find multiple marks indicating they took some blood from her. Nova didn't know if it was day or night, she didn't know anything.