Chapter 53

"Awaken, Whisper. I require your assistance one more!"

Inside her own mind Luna felt herself falling through an endless void, while a faint voice called out to her.

"Luna?"

It was a womens voice. It was familiar to her, comforting and soothing. Yet it brought her to pain.

"Luna... it's time."

As the voice continued to speak she found herself trying to block it out more and more...

'No... leave me alone!'

She screamed her thoughts, yet her voice failed her. All the while failing to block out the other voice.

"What's wrong? Do you have a fever?"

'Please... Don't...'

She felt her heart drop she reached out her arm into the nothingness...

"Poor dear. You just stay in bed okay. We'll be back soon. I promise.."

Luna continued to reach out even though nothing but darkness stretched before her. Her tears didn't exist, yet the pain in her heart was real.

"Please don't go... Don't leave me!"

A bitter cold reached around her. Though she didn't know why. Her sadness faded. Her vision faded and she felt herself slowly floating away.

"Shush it's okay... remember the reason we survived. Why nothing else in this world matters. Remember..."

....

Regis let go of her head. His face was stoic and unfazed as he waited for her to awaken.

'Hmm, the transition must still be unstable. No matter it's only for a short time...'

He noticed her beginning to stir awake. Her eyes opened up revealing a purplish glow around them. Though it soon faded away.

"Arughh my head!"

She looked up to see her master standing before her arms and a smile crossed his face.

"Nice to see you again Whisper... How was your little nap?"

The girl scowled reaching round to the back of her head. With a quick pull, she felt it crack.

"Ahhh that's better."

She got to her feet and looked towards the smiling man.

"You! You Bastard! Asshole! Lying piece of shit"

Regis stood silently nodding slowly as the girl spouted her anger towards him.

"Yeah yeah get it out your system..." He said flicking his hand gesturing he didn't really care.

Rage overtook her as she spun around grabbing one of the helmets sitting on the side table.

"We had a deal! And putting me back inside that cry babies head wasn't part of it!"

With great effort, she threw the hunk of metal towards him though he barely flinched as he stepped to the side easily dodging it.

With a disappointed sigh, he turned around to pick up the helmet. He gave it a quick look over and smiled before throwing it back. As he did the helmet flew out of his hands and smashed into the wall behind her. Her body quivered in fear as she slowly turned to see it embedded in the wall.

"No offence but that temper of yours is exactly the reason I sealed you away in the first place. Secondly, I would have rather left you sulking away for all eternity...