Chapter-24

The streets of Orario were packed with merchants, adventures and visitor all hustling about. While the store owners shouted to one and all. However there was one person that moved through the streets that stood out.

"Ughh it doesn't feel right being out in the open like this."

'Ughh those two really need to grow up, why do I have to be the bunt of there jokes.'

She stopped looking around and getting an idea of her surroundings and happened upon a rabbit.

"Ohh look a rabbit entertaining a goddess, hmm ill admit he is quite handsome but he's to much of a child."

'Suppose I can get closer without drawing to much attention to myself?'

Whisper followed behind a group of people walking behind them slowly and looking in between the stores before slipping into a nearby crowd.

'Bell Cranel let me see why Void has taken such an interest in you?'

Bell and Artemis stopped at one of the many stands selling a variety of little charms and jewellery. While Artemis observed the craftsmanship, Bell tried to see if he could find a store.

"Ughh how can I have been here for over two months and I've never had to buy clothes..."

Bell had always let Hestia deal with this kind of thing. He worried more about his equipment Armour and stuff he never really wore anything besides his usual black shirt which he liked to lounge about in.

"Ughh perhaps I should ask someone."

Bell looked around most the people were occupied or seemed to be in a rush, not wanting to disturb the natural order he hoped he'd get lucky and find someone not preoccupied.

'Hmm is the goddess okay?' Bell turned his head to see that she moved onto another stall, this time it was weapons. Bell laughed he didn't imagine she would get into that many dangerous situations.

'I wonder if she's any good with a sword?'

He asked himself as she examined a short sword. He stopped walking turning around to watch her. Looking at her reminded him of Aiz.

'Is it her personality, looks, stance? Why am I thinking about this?'

He shook his head making an abrupt turn and moved forward but felt something stopping him abruptly.

Oww! Watch were your walking."

A voice shouted from the floor Bell still confused shook his head.

"Huh."

Bell looked down to see a shortish girl laying on the floor her head was covered by a hood but a pair of lilac eyes shoot him a glare.

"Ohh I'm sorry forgive me my friend is new here so I wanted to make sure she was okay."

He offered her a hand. The girl looked at it for a moment, she looked to be hesitating but sighed accepting it.

Bell effortlessly helped her two her feet. Upon which she took the time to brush herself down.

"Hmm are you the little rookie by any chance?"

Bell rubbed the back of his head. He didn't dislike the name but he'd prefer something else from time to time.

"Oh yes how did you know?"

She smiled.

"Lucky guess you could say, but not many white haired boys with red eyes wandering around. Your appearance is a dead give away."