Chapter-25

Strange wouldn't have been the word Bell would use. He felt unsure of what he should be doing. They entered the first store, it had a wide variety of men's and women's clothing, but he felt a little out of place.

One of the store workers greeted them as they entered.

"Welcome is there anything I can help you with?

Bell looked to Artemis as it was by her request they were here.

"Oh no, we're just here to look around thanks."

The clerk smiled and nodded.

"Very well please do let one of us know if you need assistance."

She moved off into the store and Artemis started to look around the female section.

Bell stood around near the door unsure of what he should do. He was getting some odd looks from a few other shoppers.

'I should really wait outside but...'

He looked in the direction of Artemis she was browsing the shirts and tops section. Bell admitted she seemed to be enjoying herself but he couldn't understand why?

'Must be a female thing. I know Lily likes to go on about this kind of thing but I don't get the appeal.'

He turned his head, between the other customers and now a few of the employees he felt quite out of place.

'Do they really have to look this way?'

He didn't want to leave Artemis alone but he also didn't want to stick to close letting her have the moment to look by herself. Deciding it was best to at least make it look like he was here for something.

'I wonder what kind of thing she likes?'

He looks up trying hard to not make it to obvious. She was holding up a light blue top. It was quite plain but he assumed it suited her. She looked unsure of it, putting it to the side before picking up another.

He looked down and through a variety of loose-fitting shirts. Something he never wear but he also never really thought about it. Between what little free time he had and the lack of social circle besides Lili and Welf and the hostess.

"I suppose getting a few new clothes wouldn't hurt. Goddess is always saying I'm lacking when it comes to choice in fashion."

'It's not like looks are a factor in the dungeon. So why would it matter how I look?'

He slowly found himself in a fancier part of the store. Tailor-made suits of wide variety spread across the large area.

'Not really what I'm looking for. Why would I ever need something like this? It's not like I go to anything fancy? I suppose there's the casino Welf keeps wanting to visit but?'

"Do you need assistance, sir?"

Bell turned to his side. A tall well dress man walked up to him. By the way, he dressed he must work here but he seemed a lot more confident then welcoming.

"I hope my store is to your liking? I noticed you were looking around. If you're having trouble I'd be happy to point you in the right direction?"

Bell just stood quiet it wasn't like he was here for himself. But it would be rude to not answer him.

"Oh I'm fine, I'm not here for myself rather a friend."

Again he referred to the goddess as a friend which wasn't the truth he was more of her guide but for simplicity's sake he didn't plan on blowing her cover.

The owner smiled looking around, he quickly noticed the blue-haired girl looking in their direction.

"Hmm I see, might I assume it's the bluenette in the corner?"