Chapter 55

Inside the Apollo corner.

"Well done Lourous you showed that Blue haired bitch who's boss!"

Lourous strolled proudly through the crowd as all the Apollo familia gathered around him. Trying to shake his hand or pat him on the back.

He smiled smugly. "Please, please thank me later specifically when we are dining on her body hahaha!"

The crowd ever seemed to cheer louder or join in with his laughter as he took a seat. Putting up his feet staring into the corner, where a certain captain sat glaring.

"Has anyone told you you're a disgusting pig!"

"What's wrong Captainnnn? Did somebody step on your foot? Call you names?"

Everyone went dead quiet as the two men glared at one another.

Hyakinthos just spat on the floor. "Careful asshole, I don't know what Lord Apollo sees in you but I won't tolerate your attitude!"

Lourous just waved his comment aside. "Hmmm, maybe you're right... Maybe I am a selfish, cruel, twisted man. But guess what? I won Captain or should I say soon to be vice-captain!"

Hyakinthos rose to his feet. "The fuck you just say!"

Lourous just laughed. "Oooo Scary! What are you gonna do, fight me? Haha guess what you're not gonna get any special treatment now! Apollo knows about your little schemes behind his back!"

"What schemes!?" He took a step forward fist clenched, watching with hatred in his eyes as the man just turned away staring at a nearby wall. Taunting him.

"Getting Cassandra to throw the match. Ring any Bells? That's right, I overheard your little conversation!"

Hyakinthos took a step back, it was brief but everyone in the room was now looking at him.

"Hmm? Hit the nail on the head, did I?"

"If it had been up to you we'd have lost this wargame! But luckily I saw the bigger picture."

Now Lourous got to his feet staring down his captain with a smug grin.

"I was the one to suggest the line-up! I only wanted to break that bitch in front of that little bastard's eyes. To make him suffer! But I used that. I'm the one that suggested the plan to Apollo to get the boy disqualified. AND IT WORKED!"

He raised his arms and turned to the others.

"I secured us a certain win. Not a partial not a potential A win! The win!"

"Be glad our God is merciful! If it was up to me I'd have thrown your ass out of this familia!"

Hyakinthos grit his teeth as anger flared in his eyes, his brow frowning hard. Quicker than most of the Familia could see, he quick stepped forwards, his fist raising in a flash before it slammed into Lourous's jaw.

Lourous had anticipated the attack from his captain and despite being slower than him, saw the angle the fist flew at him, he twisted in the same direction lessening the blow, still, the power of a level three was enough to knock him for six. He didn't pass out from the blow, but spun on his feet, staggered for a few seconds, before shaking his head a few times, then spitting out a tooth, leaving a splash of blood down his chin.

"At least the kid knocked me down."

He spat some blood defiantly, before wiping his chin.

"ENOUGH!"

The two both turned to the side to see Apollo standing arms crossed glaring at them both.

"We've won! Hestia is beaten and her children are ripe for the taking. I don't care what happened leading up to it!"