Chapter 16

Artemis Pov

Artemis awoke from her unnaturally long sleep only to find herself sleeping on a unfamiliar bed and a hurting head.

"Hmmm OK think what's the last thing I can remember..."

She thought for a moment. Nope her mind was a blur strange. She continued only to remember the moments before she was killed by Antares.

"I suppose this is my fate for being so careless". She brought her legs closer to her body a curled into a ball as she wept for her lost children.

" I'm so sorry you didn't deserve this fate."

Artemis sat for a good few minutes reciting the names of her children. That died and gave the prayer. Once that was done she promises to avenge them.

"I will avenge you all i promise"

She got up to her feet. Hmm, that's odd I'm not wearing my usual clothes. She examined her attire while simplistic in nature it fitted quite well to her. The top was a light brown not her colour of choice be she didn't mind. It was somewhat loose in parts but not by much. 'Sorry boys imagination only'

The bottom half consisted of a long grey skirt which went to just below her knees. Blow that a pair of black leggings.

'Hmm defiantly not my choice in clothes but considering I'm not in heaven that must mean I'm it the company of another god.'

'I hope'.

She attempted to look around however with such dim light coming through she could only just make out certain things. One of which was a small lamp to the side of a sofa to the side of it.

Making her way over to the lamps she stumbles. Causing her to fall luckily she grabbed the nearby sofa. It was almost like her legs were still asleep.

"Take it steady mo need to rush".

She moved her arms to push herself up however she suddenly bell a soft sensation in her hands.

" wait what is this hair, why is it so soft".

She got to her feet and looked to the owner. She was quietly suprised.

"Ohh".

She looked down at the sleeping Bell it was strange she had seen a great many people and a great many men but something about him seemed familia but also distant.

"No doubt another pervert!"

She didn't hesitate to brand the mark on him why should she. She was a virgin goddess of chastity. All men we're the same in her eyes. At least that's what she wanted to believe.

"Love is a wonderful thing. I wonder can I change. Can I fell what she felt."

Again her eyes remained fixed on the man below her. This wasn't normal behaviour for her she'd normally turn her head and be none the wiser.

"Strange".

She moved her hand back to his hair it was oddly satisfying. So soft so full and yet wild untamed. She could play with it for hours.

'Wait what am I doing?' Her mind clicked off auto. And yet she felt sad as she moved her hand away. Holding it behind her back she forced her view to the corner of the room.

" what is wrong with me I've been awake for meer minutes and im already mesmerised by this boys appearance."

Despite her best efforts, she found herself curious for the first time about a man.

'He seems sound asleep I suppose it won't hurt anyone. He's should be lucky that a goddess like her would take interest in a boy like him.'

She found a small stool in the corner of the room. She placed it in front of the sofa so she could get a good view. She moved her skirt to the side a sat down.